Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Mines are:

1) In Myst She Was Standing - 7:50 to 8:30 part
2) The Twilight Is My Robe - 3:35 to 4:35 part - 8:07 to 8:40
3) Apostle In Triumph - Intro - 8:23 to 9:25
4) Forest Of October - 6:32 to 7:53

what about you?

For some reason I really enjoy the drumming in the "Open your soul" part of Apostle.

Silhouette. Good tune.

And I don't know the tune (Apostle in Triumph perhaps?) where there's a neat little acoustic interlude with bongos (maybe bongos...definitely some drums played by hand and without sticks).

Originally posted by SHOOTME
Holy crap, I think you need to get a life. Seriously dude, who has time to sit there and figure out what parts of songs are their favorites and write down the specific times on a message board?? Are you a jobless wonder?

-SHOOTME :loco:

To tell you the truth, I was bored as hell, and I'm still am :)

"burn the winter landmarks that said i was there"

probably my favorite mikael melody

LOL the new people on this board are sad , How is it so hard to be listening to an album and just say "wow i like that part it starts at 7: 39"......Get off your high hat people.....Stop wasting your time putting other people down.

The fukkin solo in Under The Weeping Moon!!!

I've been practicin that thing for days now... but I can't seem to get it at the pace they go at... I can go perfect at 3/4 speed and all but yeah I need perfect timing coz I'm recording it... I already have the backing guitar part down... and I'll use a multitracker to just throw the solo over it once I'm done... should sound good! haha, even with my shit ass guitar set up....

Also Forest of October definately has some of my favourite moments... I can't recall any particular times though.

EDIT: By 3/4 I don't mean time sig... I mean 3 quarters of the speed they go at.

I love the introduction to Forest of October and in the same song the first part with double bass when Mikael starts singing.

By the way: does anyone know the bootleg live video of Forest of October? It's kinda cool with good sound.

....The memory that now rests in this forest
Forever shadowing the sunrise of my heart....