Your favorite moments out of Orchid?

In Mist She Was Standing is the GREATEST song on Orchid, IMO. Also, it is my second favourite song from Opeth.

Damn, Orchid is just such a magnificent album that I just can never get enough of it....The Twilight is my Robe and Apostle in Triumph are two of the other songs that are just superb....they closely follow In Mist. Truth is, though....this ENTIRE album is just the pinnacle of what a metal album should be....

Anyway, my most memorable parts come straight from the above 3 songs I have mentioned, especially In Mist (parts such as the epic ending riff and "smiling at my presence" part....gotta LOVE that growl! The BEST growl I have heard from Mikael, and it always brings chills down my spine. Another noteworthy part of In Mist has to be the "...And the candles seem to expire!" part....man, what an incredible tune!)

While Morningrise has my favourite song of all time on it, Orchid overall is their BEST album. In my top 10, 3 from Orchid are in my top 5!

The whole damn thing..

Though, I love the climactic solos in Forest, Twilight and Apostle.

edit: DAMN! 800 posts. I know that's not much, but I feel some kind of achievement. Don't take my glory away!

The Twilight Is My Robe - 5:36-6:28, The best little bass line bit ever created. So funky and groovy. The riff that follows is also one of my favourite riffs ever. It is the type of bouncy riff you could just get up and jump around to.

The instrumetumetal part in Forest of October, right after the guitar solo to when the vocals come back in. Other good parts are the spacy acoustic guitars in "Mist" as well as when he does all those screams in a row. Also "The birds of the sun," part in "Twighlight"