Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Satyricon

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Solefald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other ...

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
I don't think Emperor are going to make any more music. I believe Ishahn wants to do solo stuff which is what I heard, but don't quote me here.

Darkthrone are one of the more popular true Black Metal bands I would say. Personally I am not very well versed on them, but I've heard a fair bit of their stuff & nothing I heard stood out amongst the pack. I would like to get some of their stuff eventually though & see what happens.

I don't think Emperor are going to make any more music. I believe Ishahn wants to do solo stuff which is what I heard, but don't quote me here.

Darkthrone are one of the more popular true Black Metal bands I would say. Personally I am not very well versed on them, but I've heard a fair bit of their stuff & nothing I heard stood out amongst the pack. I would like to get some of their stuff eventually though & see what happens.

That's what I heard too....Emperor did get together last year and play a few select shows but that's it...

:heh:

I guess I am not and have never been a big black metal fan. I like it, but haven't been exposed to a lot, and am not familiar with the scene, and have virtually no opinion on it.

Start with the first wave. Mercyful Fate, Bathory, Venom, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer. You're bound to like them.

:heh:

I guess I am not and have never been a big black metal fan. I like it, but haven't been exposed to a lot, and am not familiar with the scene, and have virtually no opinion on it.

Hail Octinomos and Horde!!!

:lol:Horde.

Emperor, Ved Buens Ende, Enslaved, Aeternus, Troll
Ulver and Arcturus as well, but they don't count since I don't like their most BMish works.

Start with the first wave. Mercyful Fate, Bathory, Venom, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer. You're bound to like them.

Don't forget Tormentor and early Sodom!

Okay, as much as I wanted to vote Burzum or Darkthrone,

Immortal just owns everything and everyone. Sorry.

edit: I was sixteen when this thread was made!

they reformed and played gigs, it's hardly out of the question that they'll make more music. but yeah, lets hope they dont