Your favourite beer

I believe I have a Unibroue Maudite in the fridge :)
I bought it cold, so I must store it cold.

(I haven't had my current stock for very long)

Cool :D
Those kind of beers shouldn't be served cold. They're best served at around 12-14 celcius. For storing, I don't know. I keep them in the fridge and when I want to drink one I'll let it warm for 20 minutes at room temperature.

Thanks, guys!

I have no room in the fridge for my collection. What I've been doing is storing them in a room, and when I want to drink one, I put it in the fridge, go back to it when it's cold, and then let 'er sit for a bit to release the flavours. This isn't the best technique, I know, so I'm gonna hafta do somethin'.

I drink most of my beers in the types of glasses you mentioned, Shred. Chalices for the win.

I tried Unbroue Trois Pistoles (as it turns out, I DID have one in my stock), and although it was awesome, I prefer Unibroue's Le Fin Du Monde... slightly.

I believe I have a Maudite as well, so I will try it next!

What a monster!

IMG_20110114_214145.jpg

I've tried alot of oaked beers and most of them are too flavorful for me, in a bad way.Weyerbacher makes a bunch of oaked beers that are great but you can't really drink them in large quantities. Stone's oaked arrogant bastard didn't do it for me either (I prefer the original). Innis is the only one I've tried that tastes good and has that oak taste to it while still being massively drinkable. Love it.

I'm a lager guy. Most ales taste pretty much like puke to me and I have never really gotten into the US micro brewery stuff everyone's making a big fuss over. There's an exceptional finnish micro that makes good lager tho, but most of my beer comes canned.

Best mainstream beers I've tasted are probably the danish Tuborg, chinese Tsingtao, japanese Sapporo and german Warsteiner. All of these are quite rich in taste and don't come with the usual "cat droppings" aftertaste too many beers come with. It's just that imported beer is super expensive here.

No, I think that's danish. The micro I was talking about is Suomenlinnan Panimo.

If you like IPA's, Plevna Smörre IPA is pretty good. :loco: