Your favourite song from Magic Never Dies

What's your favourite Magic Never Dies song?

• Ascension

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galaxies Unknown

• Hold on to Love

• The Message

• Strike Force

• The Longest Night" (Japanese bonus)

• Total voters

Indestructible

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2010
Diamond Sky for me ;)

Also guys I intentionally made it that you can only choose one song and also made the choices you make public so everybody can see them.....

I could not vote, because this is too tough, this album I truly liked every single song on it from beginning to end. There was not one song that I did not like. :)

You should have made this multiple choice. :)

I could not vote, because this is too tough, this album I truly liked every single song on it from beginning to end. There was not one song that I did not like. :)

You should have made this multiple choice. :)
It's intentional :) I just edited my first post to let you guys know.

Well I cannot vote as I said.:guh:

I will have to think of which song though I like the least and then vote for that song and let it be known that I am voting for the least favourite track from the album. :cool:

Very, very difficult question to answer... All the tracks on MND are amazing, and there isn't one that really stands out from the rest.

For this... I'll pick the title track. I think it's just good fun.
"The world would be at peace, the west in and in the east..."

I suppose I can't really comment to a degree but I guess if there was one song you wouldn't ever see played live it would be Diamond Sky, mainly because no-one in the band now wrote any part of it
Hmmmm, so that means that you guys don't have the rights to play it live anymore?

Find my heaven is my fav track on this. I also really like Hold on to love, the message and children of the dream wicked tracks!

I couldn't pick a fave, but among my faves are:

Find My Heaven: Great opener, I love the synth during the chorus (heck, the synth is great throughout the whole album!) Nice solo too.

Hold On To Love: Another retro-sounding song, powerful message, epic solo, just an all-around great track.

The Message: Probably the first sad song in the PQ albums (unless you count When I'm Gone), tragic story (wondering if it's true), beautiful guitar and piano, and incredible vocals.

Children Of The Dream: Yet another great track. I love the story to it, a nice solo and epic riffage between choruses and verses.

Strike Force: Very nice synth on this one, excellent solos, and I love how the drums change from 16ths to 12ths and back and forth during the keyboard solo.

Magic Never Dies: The title track, of course. Has an epic story with some great riffs.

The Longest Night: Only heard it a few times, but it has a very positive message and retro vocal effects... awesomeness!

Nominees are Galaxies Unknown and Another World.

My favourite PQ song of all time is on this album. I can't really count any of the new songs having played on them!

Another World by a long shot. Atmospheric intro, catchy chorus, great soloing, and Kekko's prog drumming at the end just wraps it all up nicely!

Bass Monkey = Paul Finnie
Rich Smith = Rich Smith
Symphony = Steve Williams
Shredlamode = Andy Midgley
Vocalixx = Chity Somapala
giodude = Gavin Owen

Oh, as for this poll... It's really tough, every song is a knockout winner. I suppose if I reeeally had to choose it would be either Diamond Sky, Children of the Dream, or Strikeforce, but it's really so hard to choose between the three. So I'll go with COTD. The Longest Night, also, if bonuses count!