Your favourite song from Magic Never Dies

What's your favourite Magic Never Dies song?

• Ascension

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galaxies Unknown

• Hold on to Love

• The Message

• Strike Force

• The Longest Night" (Japanese bonus)

• Total voters
I think that in terms of catchyness Diamond Sky is the most catchy but in terms of melodicness Hold On to Love is the most melodic!

(don't yell at me if catchyness and melodicness aren't real words :lol:)

Just vote for the one that appeals to you the most baby.
They all do equally! :yow:

I'm going to have to agree with Ms Shred too...erm..baby....

There are too many on that album I love for different reasons. One doesn't stand above the rest because they all shine :headbang: If I had to choose tracks from MND I'd like to hear in a live set...then, Find My Heaven, Diamond Sky, Strike Force and Magic Never Dies.

Now that surprises me, Steve!

Regardless, very nice keyboard job on DS ;)

MND being my favorite PQ album of all times, I'm not gonna choose ONE song ... they all hold a special place in my heart and also fit nicely together, which makes for an epic listening session as things go too.

Yeah Clive was heavily involved with "The Longest Night" both musically and lyrically....and lends quite a different feel to the normal PQ song. I do like that song a lot.....very Freedom Call

Diamond Sky......well, not just because I didn't write it but to me the lyrics don't make much sense. I seem to remember it was a case of "we need another song to complete the album" and Andrea and Alessio had Diamond Sky up their sleeves

Picked the title song, though pretty much any song on the album would've done (this thread is starting to sound like a broken record, eh? :p )

Find My Heaven is a close second for me.

The Longest Night is one of the catchiest songs on the album... gotta love those a capella intros!