Your first Metal album

Metallica - Ride the lightning and some kind om Metallica collection. That moment I realized that I actually love metal :))

Besides Metallica and Pantera so so long ago...My first real Metal album was Probably Megadeth - Rust In Peace or Carcass - Swansong.

Met/Pant are real Metal but I mean everyone starts with them for the most part. Can't stand PANTERA now but Metallica are still Classic.

Death - Scream Bloody Gore (although I had listened to half of Tomb of the Mutilated, this was my first proper metal listen, I had listened to a bunch of Korn before that though but I don't really think they count).

Schwärzung;8509726 said:
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind.

Still worth a nostalgic listen.

+1 Piece of Mind was my first true metal album in '86 - I still listen to it occasionally. Shortly thereafter I picked up MANOWAR "Fighting The World" and FIFTH ANGEL "Fifth Angel". Both were great albums.

HEDDA has a hint of FIFTH ANGEL in our writing. Imagine Fifth Angel dosed with prog.

JM

Man I feel old with a lot of you. The first stuff I heard was probably from Motley Crue's Too Fast For Love followed closely by Venom's Black Metal, Hellhammer's Apocalyptic Raids, and Celtic Frost back in the early/mid 80's.