Your first Metal album

Metallica - Kill 'Em All and Master of Puppets
Not a bad way to start

First extreme metal was In Flames - The Jester Race

First heavy stuff - random Tool stuff
First real metal album - Ride the Lightning - Metallica
First album w/ extreme vocals - Blackwater Park - Opeth
First real extreme metal album - Altars of Madness - Morbid Angel

Shadows Fall's The War Within and LoG's Ashes of the Wake got my start into metal (aside from Metallica, Sabbath, and such on the radio.).

me2. those were my first two metal cds.

i grew up listening to metal like slayer and iron maiden from my dad but those were the first cds i actually bought.

first death metal cd was skinless trample the weak, hurtle the dead
first black metal cd was immortal at the heart of winter

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power bought it 2 years after it came out in 94'

That's when I started transitioning to metal..before that I was listening to shit like Sisters of Mercy...not gonna hate on them because they did boost me into metal eventually..but they suck ass

Sepultura - Under A Pale Grey Sky from BMG Music Club in 1928. Many a moon later The Berzerker actually drew me into metal obsessively.

...And Justice For All and Megadeth's Anthology the same night in Winter of 2008. Hahahaha I know a year ago. I am a fairly new metal fan even though I listened to a small bit of Slayer, Death, and others, but metal has been all I've listened too in a year and all I plan on listening to for years to come. I think this album opened me up to a whole new world of music. Over the past year I've gotten into alot of heavier stuff like Death and Carcass. And it seems like alot of other people on this thread's first album was AJFA, so it seems the same thing happened to some of you guys.

First extreme metal album was Carcass' Symphonies of Sickness in June 2009