Your go to plugin!

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
What's your go to plugin that you find yourself using on everything?

Gotta say mine would be Kjaerhus Golden Audio Channel.

curious to see the reuslts here!

Hmm, I don't think I could name just one, but ones I always end up using are:

Sonalksis EQ
Tritone Digital Hydratone
URS 1980 Compressor/Limiter

The Sonalksis EQ is good for surgical stuff, I like the Tritone Digital one for a bit of colour, and the URS Compressor can do pretty much anything you want it to, as long as you know how to use it.

UAD-1 1176 and Cambridge. I really want to get a better EQ plug, like they Hydratone or maybe the URS API and Neve.

Ambience for reverb.

Or maybe some time this century UA will release a more powerful uad-1 and I can buy the neve plugs and actually use more than one per card.

L1, Gclip, the biggest EQ I can find at any given moment, and the Digital Fish Phones stuff (so much fun!) are often used, but that 'off' button means more to me than anything else in the whole fucking world. Oh, how I love you, off button - life makes more sense when things I don't like can be dismissed at a mouse click.

Jeff

UAD-1 1176 and Cambridge. I really want to get a better EQ plug, like they Hydratone or maybe the URS API and Neve.

Ambience for reverb.

Or maybe some time this century UA will release a more powerful uad-1 and I can buy the neve plugs and actually use more than one per card.

+1 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: