Your go to plugin!

Drumagog
Rcomp
Q10
Autotune :Smug:

and since I found that L2/L3 was destroying my drums..... it is no longer on my list:ill:

and I wish I had a favorite Reverb plug.....but after 3 years of doing this shit, I still haven't found a favorite yet!:cry:

i dont have go to's yet. still just getting into this.

Duende
RComp
REQ4

are you finding that you enjoy the duende more than the waves ssl stuff? i do like the channel strip, and i figure the duende is more or less the real deal. any problems with compression release times? latency issues? also, do you have the drumstrip expander for that?

are you finding that you enjoy the duende more than the waves ssl stuff? i do like the channel strip, and i figure the duende is more or less the real deal. any problems with compression release times? latency issues? also, do you have the drumstrip expander for that?

I have the Waves SSL plugs, but I don't use them very often. The Duende sounds pretty authentic. No problems, but all of the controls don't necessarily correlate to the hardware in functionality. No latency issues, but you have to export audio in real time - which kinda sucks for mastering.

I don't think the drumstrip is available yet.

waves ssl channel, eq and comp,
uad 1176,la2a and cambridge... i could happily do any mix with those plug ins, fuck i could happily do a mix with just the waves ssl or just the uad
oh ! and dverb

Waves SSL Bus Comp
Waves Rcomp
Waves Q10
Freeverb 2
Nuendo Mod Delay
Sonic Timeworks Mastering Compressor

Question about the Waves SSL E-channel and the EQ guys... do you find them a little limiting when it comes to surgical EQ? I usually like my parametric to go above the 7k mark, and not necessarily be confined to a shelf beyond that. Aside from that, how do you feel the sound compares to other EQs? I don't really like the Waves Q series EQs for much boosting as you can start to hear that grain. The most transparent plug-in EQ I've ever heard would have to be the Massemberg one on TDM.

Digi EQ III
Massey CT4
Massey vt3
Massey Tape-Head
apulSoft apTrigga
Line 6 GearBox
Massey L2007

It hasn't been released yet, but when it is: URS Channel Strip Pro :kickass: