Your instruments.

R.I.P.2

just say hi
Jan 22, 2002
I was wondering how many of you play instruments, which ones, plus post pictures of them if you have them :headbang: :)

Hmmm...

BC Rich Mockingbird Platinum Series :)p Best I can afford! I still love it though...)

Cort 6-String (beautiful sounding for a cheap guitar)

Cort 12-String, which leaves a little to be desired. Kinda flat and lifeless sounding to me.

Irish Tin Whistle! It's back in Newfoundland though, and I forgot the few songs I knew on it. I really need to learn to play a flute though, since I feel the need for one in a lot of my music...

I guess I would consider my electric beard trimmer a cool instrument as well. Some friends and I had a cool jam session, and I played the trimmer by miking it and running trhough my Digitech Whammy pedal(before I sold it...) . I actually tried to compose a song with it once, by layering different pitches and tones of the trimmer in a computer program to try and create chords.

It didn't work.

:cry: :lol:

im just starting out on the guitar...i have my eye on a Samick Cobra which is pretty affordable...any1 seen it? comments?

Oh yeah, I also have a recorder. It was issued to me when I took a general music class. I got pretty good with it, but I haven't played it in over 2 years. :D

I also want to get a harmonica, which Oyo recently purchased.

I play guitar and piano

I have an Epiphone G-400 (cherry red SG knockoff, but it's a set neck) and a Korean-made Fender Gemini III acoustic (which is black and looks nice) - USED to have a Yamaha RGX something something, but floating bridges aren't worth the trouble anymore.

I'd like a PRS or something similar - something I know I won't have to replace unless I break it. something I won't grow out of.

not that I do much growing as it is..

@Moshing Kosher: That looks pretty cool, you should see my guitar, ah well it is my first hehehe.

@Jesus Christ Pose: Cool guitars! Especially the Ibanez :)

Bass is in teh hand harp is in teh mouth:

instruments.jpg

Here is mine:
bcgkkw1.jpg

Well, I wish, lol. I don't know where mine is but it's nothing special, trust me, lol. Ah well, I'll get an amazing one when I get really good at it.

Hehe, yeh, it would be cool if I had it, lol.
It is actually Kerry King's custom BC Rich Warlock Tribe something something lol.

I love guitars:)