Your instruments.

Why didn't you just get a bigger guitar if your fingers are too fat?
Keep on practising, in 5 years time when you have over 40000 posts you can tell everyone how good you are:p

I like an idiot bought mine online, making the newbie mistake of thinking most guitar knecks were the same. My dad was supposed to take me to the shop to browse for one to buy, but the senile old fool forgot and tool my neices to a carnival instead. Grrr. :mad:

:lol: That damn niece?
The one that messed around with your guitar?
Sounds like a right pain...:rolleyes:

Belial.. you might want to see on trading it in for a guitar with a larger neck profile. Plus if you get a baritone you can down-tune later on and most of the music you listen to is.

Or you might just try bass!

Brandon

Hello, my name is Thornie, and I play guitar...;)

guit1.jpg

guit2.jpg

Originally posted by Interesti
Here is mine:
bcgkkw1.jpg

Well, I wish, lol. I don't know where mine is but it's nothing special, trust me, lol. Ah well, I'll get an amazing one when I get really good at it.

Picture a red one with pointed headstock and no floyd rose, and thats mine too

Here:

nym.jpg

@Belial: Take a closer look and my guitar and how small the frets are beyond the 12th fret. Its perfectly playable and very comfortable if you developa good position ( also take a look at the position i have when playing ).

Dont rush into thing, smaller frets can be good too, if not ask any goddamn lespaul owner.

I stated many times that i weight over 300 punds. Actually more like over 350 now that i think of it

@oyo: Hehehe i was looking at some friends in the crowd i wasnt picking a fight, thats actually my normal gig face is not even my angry face or look.