Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeanra: yeah i need to get those soon :)
Belial: wow thats a lot of cds :]

yeah i love Kid A and Amnesiac, wierd as hell but so good :>

what is this Vader rrevelation cd everyone is getting? Suggest songs pls :>

anyways, i picked up the new soilwork today

Originally posted by IcemanJ256
Zeanra: yeah i need to get those soon :)
:confused: What did I exactly say...? Wait a min..*slaps her mouth few times* Did you again say something and didn't tell me? What am I going to do with you..

My last purchase was King Crimson's Red and Miles Davis's Kind Of Blue. Red is cool, but I probably won't appreciate it until I really indulge into it. The Miles Davis CD is great. Now I understand why people like jazz...

Note:
Tea Party - Lullaby is a cool song

bang, where did you buy Psychotic Waltz CDs?

Last purchase: At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Of course it rocks, typical swedish death metal ;) :headbang:

Yeah, my best friend is Pearl Jam obsessed, so she bought me a bunch of Pearl Jam stuff since i was only a minor fan, now thier one of my favorite bands.

Solefald's Neonism and Exit 13's Ethos Musick were the last physical CDs I've gotten, without counting albums I've gotten off the internet or stuff I've e-bought, obviously...

Anyways, Solefald's album's probably the best example of intelligent, unorthodox black metal these days... and Exit-13's quite similar to Brutal Truth's debut album, probably because they shared rhythm sections with BT... good stuff.

Originally posted by TheLedTool
bang, where did you buy Psychotic Waltz CDs?

ive only got "A Social Grace"
I found it in a local record shop here in Norway.. it was pretty dusted, it must have been there for awhile.

psychotic waltz is great :)

The Mars Volta- Tremulant ep (awesome)
Soilwork- Natural Born Chaos (quite good, kind of formulaic now)
Friday Night In San Francisco- Al Dimeola, Paco De Lucia and John McLaughlin (absolute shred!!)
used-
Tones-Eric Johnson (beautiful melodies, totally underated virtuoso guitarist)
The Tubes- ST (great, funny, semi-progressive pop(?) songs)
Joe Jackson- Look Sharp! (classic post-punk pop)

Ah... I've heard the song "A Psychotic Waltz" by them and was pretty impressed. They definitely seem like a band I'd like to check out later... I haven't looked into them as much. I couldn't even name the names of any of their albums. They seem like a good band. Hopefully, they are still making more copies of albums. Any songs you'd recommend by them also?

Originally posted by IcemanJ256
Zeanra: what? I just mean i need to get those katatonia albums soon like you just did.
Oh, ok. I thought I had said something but didn't remember it :p Yeah, get those two babies soon, they're great :)

Originally posted by TheLedTool
Ah... I've heard the song "A Psychotic Waltz" by them and was pretty impressed. They definitely seem like a band I'd like to check out later... I haven't looked into them as much. I couldn't even name the names of any of their albums. They seem like a good band. Hopefully, they are still making more copies of albums. Any songs you'd recommend by them also?

i dont know about the availability of the records.. but i dont think they're to easy to get a hold of..
anyway, check out the songs "another prophet song", "northern lights", "halo of thorns", "only in a dream", "tiny streams"..

im sure other people at this board might be at help in recomending songs aswell.

Zeanra: So you went shopping as well. :lol: (I just read your post on my 'I'm totally out of control' thread)

Anyway, so did I. :D

Enslaved - Frost
Enslaved - Vikinglr Veldi (I thought this was s/t :confused: )
Tiamat - Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.