Your Master Bus Limiter/Maximizer Nowadays?

I'm using Voxengo Elephant since I read Steven Slate suggest it in this forum. Massive improvement from the freeware L1 clone I was using before :D

+1, I tried ozone and I didnt like it at all but probably because I didnt spend much time, tweaking it.

Now elephant rocks, 90% of the time I just use a preset and it´s ready to go.

I use The Glue with peak limiter on for making mixes loud. Of course, I take it out before I send the mix to mastering.

I am still using IK's SoftClipper (max 2 dB GR) followed by IK's Brickwall Limiter in Clean mode (max 4 dB GR) all the time and never had problems fighting the loudness wars.
Maybe I have to upgrade, but I am not missing anything and I stopped buying plugins that I don't really really need. At least it wins over L2 in terms of transparency (limiting artifacts like pumping and/or distortion).

I've looked into FG-X, but it changed the sound too much for my taste.

Ozone 5 gets a lot of good reviews, maybe I'll look into that.

Since Posting this I've been playing around with most of what was mentioned. A good buddy of mine on Guitarampmodeling Forum let me stop by to try a couple for a few hours. From what I demoed here (room fairly well treated, HS8) as well as his house (Genelec 803B) I have to say.. I don't really feel a need to upgrade yet. Ozone elephant and oxfords limiters were great, If i had any one of those I don't see why I would upgrade, But if I had none I would go Pro-L all the way. Oversampled it just works clean as can be.
FGX was fun to play around with, wasn't bad at all but I don't like it's feel/color when pushed.
I don't think L2 sounds terrible. In fact I kind of prefer it for now. Simple sounds ok. But when I get more serious about mastering at home I'll probably go Pro-L if nothing better comes out.

I go between several: TLs Maximizer, Loudmax, The Glue, Limiter No.6, Elephant and Density mkIII.

Nebula ssl mix bus, Ssl mix bus compressor, equality in linear phase or bax eq(awesome freebie) or eq at all, Ozone Maximizer or Fab filter Pro L

For those of you that use Stillwell Bombadier for mix bus compression what are you guys usually doing with it, I have it on feedforward and heft mode, I'm not quite sure what all the modes mean except the severity of how they crush the low mids and pump the lows increases a long, and the mount of hi mid loudness along the other way round ...

i can barely hear a difference between the modes, at least the way i´m using it. mostly "heft" mode for me.

shortest attack possible, high ratio (like 14:1?), very short release.
up to 6db of gain reduction. ~ 1db soft knee, peak detection.

a bit of drive, depends on the song. mostly no sag.