your nicknames

gothErika®

Jun 30, 2002
Brazil
there are a lot of weird nicknames goofing around here. Mine is not weird is it?
and the finn nicknames should be translated here!

and btw, there's a guy who posts under the nickname "nikon87" here... isnt Nikon a brand of cameras?

so people.. explain yer nicknames:)

I use to play dungeons and dragons about 4 years ago quite a bit. Chainek was the name of a character I made. Since the name seems to be original i use it for almost everything. That way i dont have to worry about it being taken and i wont have different user names for different things. I use Deadnight213 on the Jackson forum. the first part is kind of obvios. 213 is one of my favorite slayer songs. That was also my house address at one time which was pretty cool.

Today my nickname just means I want to kill everything before me.
But on the time I subscribed to these forums it was because of my nickname in school. My friends used to call me Wirkilin... and then Kilin... as a joke with my last name, Wirkala.

i was trying to register some nicknames i'm using in other boards, but they were all already taken. So i was just about to sit back, and listen to the music, and when Dimmu Borgir - The Night Masquerade started, i've chosen to take the first lines of the song's lyrics as my nickname

This is a Kuvasz

bunny5.jpg

Ain't it wonderful? I just liked the name, and love this hungarian dog breed... but I prefer Rottweilers and Pitbulls

Originally posted by gothErika®
there are a lot of weird nicknames goofing around here. Mine is not weird is it?
and the finn nicknames should be translated here!

and btw, there's a guy who posts under the nickname "nikon87" here... isnt Nikon a brand of cameras?

so people.. explain yer nicknames:)

Heh,I first didn't think my nickname as a camera brand.

The story behind my nick:When I got my first e-mail address I pushed a wrong button accidentally,(It supposed to be nikoh87,the ''h'' from my surname,Haapoja :D ) and it stayed as it is nowadays.I kept nikon,because I used to use that nick almost everywhere.

but at norther discussion board my nick Zeroth87,It's sort of an artist name :D ,and at the finnish site www.muusikoiden.net my nick is Parantava_suru (A healing grief,I know,it doesn't make any sense :( ),
but do not let it bother,it's my band's name (the english version ofcourse ;) )

And who knows,my eyes might work like cameras,zooming anything interesting :D :lol:

@ gotherika,your nick isn't weird at all.I like it a lot :)

My nick name is italian and shud be tempesta di ossa
it means "Storm of Bones" or "Bonestorm" just as Milhouse's videogame in the Simpsons.

I took it from Downfall..:)

"I see Angels Burning, falling down in ruins.
Looking down I see me, I'm my own enemy"

Originally posted by BurningAngel
I took it from Downfall..:)

"I see Angels Burning, falling down in ruins.
Looking down I see me, I'm my own enemy"

hmm, I thought it was from Arch Enemy song called Burning Angel...

well both rule anyway :p