Your own band

GusG_Wannabe

Firekeeper Member (FFC)
Apr 15, 2007
Sweden
www.myspace.com
Hello again =) Since I joined a new fresh good band yesterday I got this idea, why don't you post links to your own band here to myspace so we all can listen to your music? :D The band I'm joining now is: Inzane, but they're gunna change name cuz of hundreads other have that name-.- haha!
Still, listen to it:D I think it's really good for a local band =) and the drummer in that band got 5th place on drumming swedish championship and is the little brother to Jimmy Hedlund, Guitarist in Falconer if you dudes know about it.

Anyway, I should stop doin long essays just for this-.- here's the freekin link:

http://www.myspace.com/inzanebandcrew

LOL

Me and 3 of my metal mates went to the pub on Friday night, and on 4 seperate occasions we were asked if we were in a band, apparently it looked as if we were, coz in a small Australian country town, we are really out of place.

And some dude told us he wanted to make a band with us, and he sang like a girl so we taught him how to do the scream growl, and apparently we are already signed to some festival next year :lol:

None of us can play an instrument, although i can play the drums, but have no access to a kit.

Funny times :kickass:

Good luck for all who are member of a band.
YG:I like the songs of inzane.Mostly the song where to pray