your perception of the world

I wanna start a thread about the human perspective perception
of the world and the way each individual looks upon itself as a
part of the world and the community. Compared to other
individuals are u better, the same or less as you see it? But it's
too personal so I'm not gonna.. hihhihiihi. Who are you? Do you
know? I doubt it.

A sudden urge to release my ideas after a few many beers. Cheers!
Now. continue, please :loco:

I think that, at the bottom, all are pretty much the same. Different environment and different experiations mixed with some genes (mostly in your brain) that influence your way of handling feelings and experienses makes us act differently. But that doesn't mean anyone are really better or worse than anyone else as a person........

What I think about the world??

Hell, If you think too much about this subject, (and I do that), you get depressive. Look what people can do to nature, animals etc.. There are just too many people on this planet, But what can you do about it?? I have no answer to that and live just how I think that it's good.

hey Fleischwolf, thanks for welcome me
well, internet won't work at home so I internet in the library but I can do that only one time in a week

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Hehe, Fleischwolf, you have added a bit to your locations! Then you won't have the problem with ppl thinking you come from Australia anymore! :lol:

There's a T-Shirt with a street sign (in yellow and black) showing a crossing kangaroo. Beneath that, there's a text saying "There are no kangaroos in Austria."

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Hehe, Fleischwolf, you have added a bit to your locations! Then you won't have the problem with ppl thinking you come from Australia anymore! :lol:

yupp, that's exactly why i did it! :)

@somber: i allready told them about those t-shirts! someone here actually called me an australian once! don't know who it was though!:lol: