Your Song Covers

I almost forgot to post this here.

Did a vocal cover of The Faceless - Xenochrist.

Found the old version of a potential audition I did years ago and decided I wanted to do a cover again. Because why not?

Sounds amazing as usual Pat. We need to do a full on Amon Amarth Cover some time. I'd love to do something like Runes To My Memory, Thousand Years or maybe Death in Fire from scratch. Some song anyway. Break out the old Hegg voice.

My bandmate Mike Watts and I did a cover of Hypocrisy - Eraser for shits. It's pretty close to the original, but it was a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Sounds amazing as usual Pat. We need to do a full on Amon Amarth Cover some time. I'd love to do something like Runes To My Memory, Thousand Years or maybe Death in Fire from scratch. Some song anyway. Break out the old Hegg voice.

My bandmate Mike Watts and I did a cover of Hypocrisy - Eraser for shits. It's pretty close to the original, but it was a lot of fun.

I like it. The vocals are actually really similar to Peter's.

That would be awesome :) I'm ready when you are. Maybe Patrick Spence (Grievor) would do the drums for us. He already did some for a few covers with me in the past.

I like it. The vocals are actually really similar to Peter's.

wait, this isn't the original? :D really really close to Peter's vocals! You're a very versatile vocalist Caleb

Haha, thanks. I was slightly nervous going into recording it because Peter has big shoes to fill, and I have not done enough to get my vocal range back to its former glory. It turned out fine though and went pretty fast. I just realized I kind of monopolized this page, and I'm already thinking up new ideas.

I have been considering a cover of something from Grand Morbid Funeral just to see how my style growls would fit in. I can't decide on which song though....

Pretty damn good shit!~Good job on both vocals and instrumentals.
Im fine with monopolising the page when its good content :)

I wished I could post something new here, but my vocals still suck, its going to take longer to get them back I guess.