Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Who the fuck cares!

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
What are your Thoughts on punk music... and give an explenation....

I fucking hate it and wish the punk scene would die and burn into the fucking ground along with all the bands as well..... it would be nice to see them all burned alive dying a painful death screaming in agony!!!

Maybe "hate" is too strong word but I don't like it. I keep punks as wise as skinheads.
The skinheads are just stupid idiots, who are just frustrated, and search for an enemy. Perhaps someone told them :"your enemies are the foreigner" and they became skinheads. If someone would have told them "your enemy is the fascism" they surely would have become punks.
-Protector (Summoning, DVKE, Ice Ages)

Hmmm.....I don't HATE it. Many, many, MANY years ago, I used to love punk, and still listin to NOFX maybe once every 6 months. So I don't HATE it, but hardcorepunks...uh.... ideals and views are flawed and simply put, they are pretty stupid. So I don't care for them or their music but they afford me much amusement at the mall. :D

Hate it actually, lot of my friends used to like that crap, until I started preaching them. there is so many punx here it's unbelievable.
punky.jpg

But if you wanna hear punk... listen to Devin Townsends "Punky Brusters"
I think you guys will love that CD. it's about a death metal band becomming a punk band, once they found out that they are making no money. it's very funny, and the punk songs on that album is actually very good, even though it's a joke...
another genius work by METAL GOD... DEVIN TOWNSEND.....:lol:

I fucking hate punk. i get nauscious listening to it. it has no rhythm. its all random and they idiots cant play their instruments and they cant sing. burn them all slowly starting with nofx.

i am actually in a punk rock band called The Vex.
it's not that Stupid stuff heard on MTV, and not that hardcore, mohawk spikey hair stuff either. i guess we have our own sound. thats what ive been told. if you want to hear some of our older stuff go to
www.geocities.com/the_vex_sj and into the noize section.
let me know what ya think of it. our newer stuff is on Kazaa so if you want that grab it as well. i used to be a "punk" untill i realized it was just a bunch of kid shit, then i dropped the whole image. I like playing it and listening to some of it, but i discovered metal and that took me where ive never dreamed of, guitar wise.
Thats all I have to say about that.

I used to listen to Pennywise, Green Day, Offspring...
I used to listen to some ska as well

but those days are long gone! punk adds almost nothing for MUSIC itself, everything is old and reused to death.

I like new, fresh music.

so well, I don't HATE punk music, but my punk time is gone.

HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: