What are your Thoughts on Punk Music

• I Love it

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I Hate It

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Who the fuck cares!

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
As always "open minded" Thomas opens a thread and hits us with a most provocating statement (which of course doesn't reflect his real opinion) to make us post... :rolleyes:

hahahah :p

Well... I dont really like punk, but I guess that metal is as ridiculous as punk when you're not into it, so I wont overly complain about punk ;)
Also I think there's enough punks being deeply rewarded by their music as there's metalheads receiving a lot from metal, so for that fact alone I respect punk as a music or lifestyle that helps ppl going.
I wouldnt rate punk among my prefered styles even though I like Offspring once in a while... Yeah OK they're Punk-Rock...
whatever ;)

LOL@NV :lol: :lol:
who told u i was open minded about anything other than good music hahahahahahahahahahahaha

and im not opinionated im just always right
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll admit I went through a Punk stage... I was in a weird world and put metal on the back burner... then I rediscovered metal and now im like... 'Punk... whats that?'

METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/ pwnz j00 4ll :rolleyes:

i hate punk!!! punk fucking sux,all it is a bunch of so called "anarchist" trying to "corupt the government". the basics of punk are great anti opression and all that wonderful shit is fine. the in your face what you gonna do is fine. but you have to realize one civillion isnt going to make a difference. you need possition. anarchy is impossible anyways, because if anarchy takes over, you have a new form of government. a government that is anti government. and correct me if ime wrong but isnt anarchy anti-government??? and if its anti-government and it becomes government (anarchy is a form of free government) then it would have to give up power and have a new government take power. with the corruption that humans have obtained through greed. then chaos would ensue, and if chaos ensues then some one with power would take over. to be a punk was fine for a time but in the end we can not all be ignorant to the ways of the world

NV I can alway count on you to make me laugh man ahahah :lol:

hide and go fuck yourself??? hmmmmm im gonna have to use that as one of my newer insults hahaahhaha thx NV :)

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
let's make a contest

everyone post the first 3 words that comes in your head when you think about punk, and we'll see wich combination makes the best Dimmu Borgir album name! :D
i was replyin to that

fuck man
that exploding head fucking rocks

he looks like John Cleese from Monty Python, doesn't he?

heck
I don't know why, but that exploding head makes me so angry
and hungry

arrrgghh bloodlust arrrrghhhhh :mad: