Your top 10 CD of 2008

Stop arguing like babies. We all have different taste in music, and who cares ? Nothing is better than something else, because it's always a matter of personal opinion. But everytime anyone says their opinion here, they end up being bashed. Grow up. If you don't agree with someone else, it does not mean they are retarded.

And I can't pick 10 CDs for 2008, a lot of bands have put out kick ass albums last year. Twilight Of The Thunder God was probably the best, or at least the one I liked the most.

And COF's new album is better than Thornography, which makes me believe they can go back to what they once played.

COB fucked up and need to fire Alexi if they ever want to play anything worth listening again.

That's all I have to say about 2008.

lol @ new COF being good and blooddrunk being bad

No big deal anyway. If you like them, check Kavinsky and SebastiAn.

Checked these guys out, SebastiAn is pretty good, quite similiar to Justice, but I think Justice write catchier tunes (which is probably why they're more mainstream popular.) Kavinksy is fucking awesome.

1. ur moms a cunt-danny is a chief
2. alexi sux cox- canibal corpse
3. shitknot fukd ur mom- shitknot are ghey
4. beef curtains- two lips
5. dark islane- nunchux ftw
6. dunk ur cok in giz- cum guzzlerz
7. boatlord- sailors suck bell
8 shit sheets- paddy shat himself in the pub
9. dirty songs- tino n dinger
10. scotland humor pwns homophobic asshole geeks........go to 2 a pub or get a dame newbs

Stop posting shit!