Your views on Dance Of Death?

Abryl said:
I just remembered I never got my signed pic :bah:

for my $37 last year i got

an extra cheap imitation black frisbee with cheapass little stickers on it that say ironmaiden fc around the edge and 666 in the middle.

2 fan club magazines with 8 of the same standard halfin gimme ed pictures in um. the rest of the magazines are adds to sell naiden merchandice & 2 show reviews that except for the one from the old woman are the same shit youd get on the bb

a christmas card with fake autographs printed inside it.

ANY other band & the fc members are treated like kings.
my bf a couple years ago loved joan jett, dont ask me why. i got him an fc membership for christmas, it was $22. ya cant get much for $22 aye? EVERY MONTH he got an 8x10 with a real autograph and a few 4x7's and pictures of her new boobs and guitar picks that said joan jett and school time he got peechee folders with her printed on um and she sent an update on what she was doing each month, the bitch sent him tons of stuff & her only album that ever moved was over 20 years ago. how come for twice as much money maiden doesnt give you shit-they dont even give you the shit they promise!

Yeah that's why I was a member of the Maiden FC for only one year. It has to be one of the worst, even the Stratovarius fan club has a "members only" website - it's not very good but that's something and the membership is like $20 or so.

My brother is a Metclub member, that one is a bit more expensive but they get tons of good stuff, plus the magazines are of very good quality. They can get concert tickets for a decent price and get to meet the band and all that stuff, not only in the U.S. but pretty much everywhere they tour... Damn, the Maiden FC IS a fuckin joke!