YOUR Viva Emptiness greatest t-shirt

the-lull

discouraged one
May 25, 2001
France
www.thelull.fr.fm
If Katatonia would ask you to create a t-shirt inspired by Viva Emptiness, what would be your favourite design?

I'd like to have a t-shirt with just the logo and the street lamp with the black halo on the front, and on the back, the sentence "We die, we all". I would wear it with sooooooo much pride :hotjump:

the front would have the front cover with a little pic on the right bottom of the band
the back would have the tracklist and a little warning at the bottom that says:
don't buy this album cause it fucking sucks

:lol:

Mine would definently have the katatonia logo on the front the guy on the cross with the words below "keep it quiet here, I will not tolerate your voice, this is where i listen for...
then on the back have the angel in the dumpsters with the words "the forgiving voice".

EvilGenius said:
I'd have a picture of a girl with jizz all over her face on the front, and on the back, in small letters, I'd have "got jizz?"

How's that?

I'd wear THAT with pride.

yeah, a pink t-shirt then...for the back, the inscription "NOW, I know what jizz is" would be cool also....

haha... although I think we should leave the pink out. I've noticed with the last four albums that they each can be identified by color (orange, blue, pale green, black/grey)...they should save pink for another album.

Viva Pinkness!

the-lull said:
If Katatonia would ask you to create a t-shirt inspired by Viva Emptiness, what would be your favourite design?

I'd like to have a t-shirt with just the logo and the street lamp with the black halo on the front, and on the back, the sentence "We die, we all". I would wear it with sooooooo much pride :hotjump:

I'd like big smiling toothless face of GG Allin on front.