You're Better Off Dead - Single

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
How is the single version different to the one on the album? I probably heard it once and thought it has more.. bright?.. sound than the album version.. So which one is better? I'm trying to find the single version from some store, but it's gonna cost..

No it isn't.. the single has more tilulilu which is good in this case, and more rock sound, but it's not that much different.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
No it isn't.. the single has more tilulilu which is good in this case, and more rock sound, but it's not that much different.
what the hell is tilulilu and why post a question that you just answer yourself??

You know what I can't find available for download? CoB's Ramones cover from the the Your Better off Dead single... anyone know where I can find that?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
any p2p program. limewire. slsk. anything

I tried both and it kept jamming at 47 percent, but no worries, I got Lake_Laiho to send it. :cool:

BoDoM0311 said:
what the hell is tilulilu and why post a question that you just answer yourself??

Keyboard ripping and high guitars.. Because I just listened to it today.

..and I also just saw Jonne Aaron (the Negative singer) and he asked me where's the toilet..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Keyboard ripping and high guitars.. Because I just listened to it today.

..and I also just saw Jonne Aaron (the Negative singer) and he asked me where's the toilet..

He's a faggot, you should have told him to fuck off

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
He's a faggot, you should have told him to fuck off

Yeah well, actually I thought I should show him the way to the ladies' room. But I just said to him: sorry, I'm not into male relationships.. And then I loaded a terrible kick to the balls for him, with a jump and everything, but as it didn't seem to hurt him I realized he has no balls, he's controlloed by feminine hormones. Then I just beat him down shouting fucking gay, but my girlfriend and her friend stopped me because they like him..