You're Invited!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats you two. OPA!

greek.gif

greek-wedding-candle.gif

lebes-nuptial-wedding-vase-m.jpg

:D

hyena said:

edit: you know what... i really do care you're going through a bad time, so i won't even go into details on how totally unnecessary that was. i hope you see it though.

@hyena; hitori: the guests are supposed to throw the plates at me, not at each other. :(

@widlfyr: i take it those are your gifts to us? :D
i didn't think i would ever say this to anyone in this context, but.. OPA OPA OPA!!! :D

This is a joke? THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE?!?! Look people, my love isnt a joke, Siren's love isnt a joke. Shame on all of those who havent taken us in a serious fashion.

Nick (husband to be)

Siren: No, these are just some Greek wedding-related images I like that I found in a Google Image search. I suppose they could become gifts, though, if you like.

Oops. You're right about "opa." Save that one for the big fiesta! :D

Here's what I meant:

Syncharitíria and Kalá stéphana

;)

Dont you live on the other side of the world ot each other? When have you had chance to hook up? or do you get on really really well over MSN? Cos you can't love someone over the internet can you? This is crazy, but in a magical way. Someone list the couples that have met through this forum again, cos I know someones keeping tally, and it just seems nice.

ReiToeRei was with someone right?
Human Desert and Hearse?
And Rahvin and Lina?
Are there any others (apart from the thread starters)?

Dark Tranquillity must attract the romantics for sure.

King Chaos said:
Dont you live on the other side of the world ot each other? When have you had chance to hook up? or do you get on really really well over MSN? Cos you can't love someone over the internet can you? This is crazy, but in a magical way. Someone list the couples that have met through this forum again, cos I know someones keeping tally, and it just seems nice.

Human Desert and Hearse?
And Rahvin and Lina?

not mine. copyright and kudos to the creative creator.

@wildfyr: If that's really platinum around the candle, and if that last one is really ancient, i wouldn't say no. :p

@KC: We've never met, we were thinking of meeting soon, but i think it will be much more exciting and dramatic if we get to first meet at the church. :) It will certainly be something to remember.. Of course you can love someone over the internet, being good friends is the basis to everything.
As for seriousness, Nick will spend this year learning greek and preparing our wedding menu. Right after the wedding we'll go to our honeymoon and then we'll settle to a little appartment near my school, till i finish uni. And we see how it goes from there. :)
Thank god Nick is crazy enough for all this.

wow that's wonderful! :Spin:
congrats to you both.If it's a fake news I don't care it's good anyway just the idea!

Siren said:
@hyena; hitori: the guests are supposed to throw the plates at me, not at each other. :(
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Siren you rule!you're so funny!I wish I have a friend like you! :cool:

and about throwing plates here in Sardinia ppl use to throw plates at the floor when the spouses go out of the church or out the woman's parents house:plates with rice,wheat,rose petals,little candies and stuff.they say it's really important that plates go crashed cos it means good luck,prosperity and bla bla bla... :err: there are lots of (stupid :p ) rites here like that. stupid but "making a good time"...;)
sorry for my english lately.it sux... :erk:

i admire you, i really really do, it takes a lot of courage to do a thing like this and i really hope that everything will go down as planned
good luck :)

*i'm a sucker for romance*

King Chaos said:

Human Desert and Hearse?
And Rahvin and Lina?

Dark_Jester + Northern Lights (the last time I checked)

Siren said:
We've never met, we were thinking of meeting soon, but i think it will be much more exciting and dramatic if we get to first meet at the church. :) It will certainly be something to remember.. Of course you can love someone over the internet, being good friends is the basis to everything.

Really? Well, If it's true, I suppose that you've already seen each other on pics before taking this important decision. :loco:

I think love is the basis for marriage, and I totally agree about your idea for loving someone over the internet, however I guess that spending time together it's important too in any relationship. I think it would be awkward to find out that you're not exactly what you where expecting about each other just in your weddind day. It would be certainly a bad memory, Don't you think?. :erk:

Anyway, I'm a fool about love, don't take my words seriously. ;)

Whoa... There are not that many times I find this smiley useful, but here it goes: :OMG:

Anyways, congratulations!

And I believe I know some other couples on this forum, but I guess I'll let them speak for themselves.

-Villain