You're Invited!!!!!!!!!!!

Villain said:
And I believe I know some other couples on this forum, but I guess I'll let them speak for themselves.

-Villain

I try a complete list, but I might miss some. Then please add :)

Northern Lights + Dark_Jester
Lina + rahvin
Siren + Wolfman Von Jones
HumanDesert + Hearse
Melancholia + FatherVic
fireangel + Salamurhaaja

@KC: We've never met, we were thinking of meeting soon, but i think it will be much more exciting and dramatic if we get to first meet at the church. It will certainly be something to remember.
wow this story is really romantic...Im jealous:D
do you best you 2 lucky lovers:headbang:

Angelbreeze said:
Really? Well, If it's true, I suppose that you've already seen each other on pics before taking this important decision. :loco:

I think love is the basis for marriage, and I totally agree about your idea for loving someone over the internet, however I guess that spending time together it's important too in any relationship. I think it would be awkward to find out that you're not exactly what you where expecting about each other just in your weddind day. It would be certainly a bad memory, Don't you think?. :erk:

Anyway, I'm a fool about love, don't take my words seriously. ;)
Oh, i have seen a picture of him in a carnival(?) pimp costume, i don't think it can get much worse than that. :loco:

I agree that spending time together is a very important thing - on the other hand we'll have plenty of time together after we're married, no? ;)

I'm pretty cynical and down to earth by now, so i'm sure it will be much different than what we expect. Come to think of it, it's always that way. For example, he might turn out to be not as hairy as my mental image of him, which is quite hairy to be honest.
Dunno if it will be a bad memory, but as i already said it will certainly be a thing to remember. Especially with all that media coverage. :p

And, to quote you, i'm a fool for love, don't take my words seriously. ;)

Dafne said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Siren you rule!you're so funny!I wish I have a friend like you! :cool:
oh, thanks dear, we can be friends if you want, don't let my marriage to a hairy beast stop our friendship from blooming. :)

as for the plates, we have a similar custom in some places: we throw pots (especially on new year) and they have to break for good luck and prosperity.
i agree that these customs can be stupid but also fun. :)

Villain said:
And I believe I know some other couples on this forum, but I guess I'll let them speak for themselves.
Please share with us. Like our dear Angelbreeze, i'm also curious to know. :)

Cuthalion said:
i admire you, i really really do, it takes a lot of courage to do a thing like this
it does take a lot of courage, especially when the dishes start flying. :)

solefald said:
Im jealous:D
as my grandma always said: don't be jealous, you never know what you're being jealous of. :D

rahvin said:
it's great for breaking paragraphs.
i think you're jealous. that my marriage is getting more publicity than yours. yeah, i think that's it. :cry:

@DemonXeno: thanks, but i don't think we'll be needing it all that much. by the end of greek celebrations you're usually too tired for anything other than collapsing on the first soft surface closest to the door. ;)

@Steve: i'm sorry, no guests are allowed to hang on the crucifix. but you can be the girl that passes the rice if you want. :)

I think my own dad qualifies for the 'angry dad with shotgun' part. Because, you know, he's angry. And he'll definitely buy a shotgun after he hears about Nick. And hold it at his back. Or head. \m/

fireangel said:

Lina + rahvin
HumanDesert + Hearse
Melancholia + FatherVic
fireangel + Salamurhaaja

Yep, those are pretty much what I had in my mind. ;)

-Villain

@Nitronium Blood: we're considering the option, but we suspect there might be some problems. And we don't like sues regarding loss of teeth, so we might just get a regular one. ;)

@Salamurhaaja: yeap that's right. my dad has the gun, nick the axe.

@Cael: thanks, dear. from what you might have figured out already, it will be a bloody metal wedding in a church. in greece. on a monday. and hopefully with a lot of presents. we're still deciding on the cake. ;)

We think the cake will probably be smth along these lines (funds pending).

bluewhite.jpg

Nick

fireangel said:

Lina + rahvin
HumanDesert + Hearse
Melancholia + FatherVic
fireangel + Salamurhaaja
Me and Lasse were never an online couple though. I know that's not the point of the list, but anyway i think most of the other relationships started online.

Also.. Are people really taking this thread seriously? :err: Siren's got a boyfriend.. in real life, i think.