I found this on another forum:

"BLACK LABEL SOCIETY played the Hollywood House Of Blues last night and from
the start of the show the band seemed off and Zakk didn't seem into, but I
figured it was no big deal. When he finally talked to the crowd before 'In
The River' and was going to talk about his Dimebag guitar, he mentioned to
the crowd that just before the show he got into a physical fight with his
wife and she was throwing punches at him. Then he talked about Dimebag and
went into the song and didn't mention anything else about his fight with his
wife. He soloed during the song for what seemed like over 10 minutes.
Really, really long and self-indulgent. At just under 60 minutes, Zakk took
off his Bullseye guitar from center stage after they played 'Suicide
Messiah' and threw it at the monitor board/monitor man and started bitching
about the monitors being ****ed up and that he'd 'lay the hand of God down
on somebody in a New York minute' if it wasn't fixed. Then he told the
soundman that he couldn't hear shit all night and he just wanted to go home
to his wife and kids and to get it all over with. He then refused to take
another guitar from his tech and walked back and forth onstage as the band
started jamming. He looked like he was going to start fighting people. He
kneeled down on the side of the stage for a while, and then walked off. The
band was still playing during this time and he finally came back on. He
strapped on his orange Buzzsaw guitar, but then threw his beer cup at
somebody behind the monitors. It looked like he threw it at a woman but I
could be wrong.

"Anyway, he then turned around, took off his guitar, and threw it deep into
the crowd and walked off. The drummer then kicked over his drums and the
show was over. The whole tantrum thing lasted about 5 minutes and the band
barely played 60 minutes.

"On the way out, I heard some roadies tell the doormen to make sure the
guitar doesn't leave the building, and somebody else also said Zakk was
headed to rehab tomorrow. This might also have to do with the story you put
up a few days ago about Zakk destroying a bar with a baseball bat. He
definitely has some anger-management issues and seemed a bit drunk onstage
tonight. I've seen BLS many times before and tonight was the worst, and
quite a letdown."

Rehab?! Well, Zakk is known to drink ALOT.

I believe Zakk is like that, gotta tell this story to my friend-Zakk wannabe guitarist. Zakk is his hero, I think he prays to him every night before going to sleep :)

This breaks my heart as Black Label is quickly becoming my favorite band. I watched the show in Spokane 5 days before this one, and it was probably the best concert I've seen in 7-8 years. The just destroyed that place. I sure hope he gets things figured out quickly because the band has some serious momentum behind it right now.

Well. here we go. Another rock star ready to ...
A. Get clean and sober and forget how to write good songs
B. Get clean and sober for 28 days and then hit the bottle again or
C. Die and become a legend!
I'm voting on B. myself!

Losing a good friend can affect people differently, I know I hit the bottle pretty hard when my good friend died five years ago. I just hope everything will turn out ok for Zakk as I think he rules.

i dont give a fuck what anybody says,zakk is my favourite guitarist after dimebag darrell,i just think zakk pushes himself too far,also he didnt even have time to grieve over thew loss of dimebag,he went straight on tour and its obviously a bit much for him,hopefully he gets right back on track and keeps bringing the music to the people,no one plays guitar quite like zakk wylde.

He plays some nice solos, but BLS songs are fucking boring. As for ripping off John Sykes - is this the Whitesnake guitarist you're on about, cos I don't really see any similarity there?

Stormwatch said:
...As for ripping off John Sykes - is this the Whitesnake guitarist you're on about, cos I don't really see any similarity there?
Oh come on! There both blonde!!! :D

I think BLS is the most boring metal band out there. Just my opinion, but hell, could there be a guy who gets more things handed to him via his relationship w/ Ozzy and Sharon. He is on the mainstage of Ozzfest every year, and his show is a snoozefest. Personally, I don't like much solo-Ozzy, but Jake E. Lee was my favorite guitarist of the Ozzman.

ZTPioneer said:
I think BLS is the most boring metal band out there. Just my opinion, but hell, could there be a guy who gets more things handed to him via his relationship w/ Ozzy and Sharon. He is on the mainstage of Ozzfest every year, and his show is a snoozefest. Personally, I don't like much solo-Ozzy, but Jake E. Lee was my favorite guitarist of the Ozzman.

bls are one of those love or hate bands,personally i think they will only get bigger and better with time,i love the solid grooves and crazy guitar solos,i love how he can make a simple rthym and turn it into something so special,fire it up is probably my favourite song off new album,on a side note i dont think he was actually handed anything in his life,i think he worked his ass off to get where he is today,one of the most hardworking muscians in metal.

I guess Zakk is under a bit of pressure at moment,non-stop touring and death of dimebag. But its unlike zakk to chuck a tantrum. Anyway i think zakk wylde is one of the coolest dudes in the world and,,,,whoa what a guitar player!!

Isn't he always pissed off anyway, even when he is going though shit??. Every time i see him he has that 'tough ass motherfucker' look on his face. Throwing a hissyfit cause some dude tried on Big dave's jacket on Battle for ozzfest, like he's some fuckin god or something. Personally, i dont think there are any "metal gods". They're fuckin people. I guess thats why bands at Waped Tour actually like walk around during the tour to meet their fans, while Ozzfest is filled with rock star egos, and the bands hide backstage or in their tour buses.