Zakk Wylde seems a bit angry...

stomp224 said:
But not metal.

I disagree. I think Lemmy is totally metal. He has a presence about him that I have never seen in someone famous. He's a gentleman and rocks harder than kids half his age. :headbang:

Re: Zach

I think a break is just what he needs. Using the stage as a podium or fit session is not very respectful towards fans. At the Vegas show he went off at least 3 separate times. Once for Dime (understandable), once supporting the war and finally about what you can get away with as a rock-star (Lame and pompus). I did however enjoy the show and his guitar playing is awsome to say the least.

ZTPioneer said:
... Just my opinion, but hell, could there be a guy who gets more things handed to him via his relationship w/ Ozzy and Sharon...
He wouldn't have a relationship w/ Ozzy and Sharon if he wasn't a great guitar player who gives 110%.

MikeyBong said:
He wouldn't have a relationship w/ Ozzy and Sharon if he wasn't a great guitar player who gives 110%.

And like Randy, Zakk saved Ozzy's solo career. Two great albums with Randy, then the terrible Bark at the Moon and Ultimate Sin, but Zakk brought new life back with NRFTW, and the great No More Tears. I really hope Zakk is OK, hate to see something terrible happen to him as BLS get better with every album.

Skorned1 said:
I disagree. I think Lemmy is totally metal. He has a presence about him that I have never seen in someone famous. He's a gentleman and rocks harder than kids half his age. :headbang:
Im not saying he doesnt rock! I fukin know he does! i was merely pointing out that he gets angry if you call motorhead a metal band. he was closer to punk than metal but has never claimed the music to be anything other than ear bleeding rock and roll! which it is, and i can only hope my liver will still be working at his age! :worship:

I suspected all along you were actually Ty and now I know it. You posted this same thing a while ago almost word for word.

ZTPioneer said:
I think BLS is the most boring metal band out there. Just my opinion, but hell, could there be a guy who gets more things handed to him via his relationship w/ Ozzy and Sharon. He is on the mainstage of Ozzfest every year, and his show is a snoozefest. Personally, I don't like much solo-Ozzy, but Jake E. Lee was my favorite guitarist of the Ozzman.

I've heard of Thin Lizzy (which makes me think Phil Lynott,) and I've heard of Whitesnake (which makes me think of Coverdale and Tawny Kitain [sp?].) I guess you'd have to be a big fan of either band to know who he is. Unlike Zakk whom just about EVERYBODY knows.

Every guitar player in the 80's played suped-up JCM800's with a pile of pinch harmonics. Give me a break. Hardly a groundbreaking maneauver. If you want to get down to it, everybody in the world was actually chasing Eddie Van Halen's "Brown" sound.