zakk wylde

I think he's definately a great guitarist, but unfortunately only shows a small portion of his talent...It's always the same pentatonic stuff, and I can't stand his tone...

I don't like being assaulted with pinch harmonics... unless it's immolation, and incantation.

SO NO TO ZAKK WYLDE

The Greys said:
I don't like being assaulted with pinch harmonics... unless it's immolation, and incantation.

SO NO TO ZAKK WYLDE

"Zakk Wylde is no fun. Zakk Wylde causes misery to untold millions, worldwide. Zakk Wylde causes addiction and death. Say no to Zakk Wylde":lol:

(I cant remember the exact phrasing on roadracer records warnings in the 80's, but it was something like that ^^)

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Is there some sort of unwritten law that states that all n00b's must create a thread about Zakk Wylde once they join this forum?

i didn't...:loco:
i like BLS but i HATE in this river:puke:
layne is so much better as far as tribute songs go. in this river SUCKS. and it was fucking overplayed! it was way to simple and the lyrics are dull to me -- he is so much better as a lyricist
odd fact -- ozzy's latest, sown to earth, was originally way different. ozzy opted to restart the entire process because it was "too black label" and zakk didn't write any songs for it
the trashed version of DTE became 1919 eternal
just kinda went with the context

ender7227 said:
i didn't...:loco:
i like BLS but i HATE in this river:puke:
layne is so much better as far as tribute songs go. in this river SUCKS. and it was fucking overplayed! it was way to simple and the lyrics are dull to me -- he is so much better as a lyricist
odd fact -- ozzy's latest, sown to earth, was originally way different. ozzy opted to restart the entire process because it was "too black label" and zakk didn't write any songs for it
the trashed version of DTE became 1919 eternal
just kinda went with the context

yeh, bunch of ppl collaborated to write DTE...I think Dave Grohl wrote one of the songs actually...