Zero Hour Demo

2,200 copies! That's not rare! Haha. If you'd said 50 copies, I'd have thought it was rare. I actually have quite a few things that are that rare—and a few even more rare than that. 2,200 copies is a lot!

It was a cassette demo, right?

Now I'm thinking the demo CD..... Which one are you talking about exactly? Did it have a different vocalist? Discovery demo?

METAL MY BRO!!

Jasun

Now I'm thinking the demo CD..... Which one are you talking about exactly? Did it have a different vocalist? Discovery demo?

METAL MY BRO!!

Jasun
Well, I'm talking about what Metal Archives lists with this tracklisting:

1. Futures Gone Away 04:28
2. Give Love a Chance 06:13
3. The Truth 04:51
4. To Live Forever 05:08

Is it another Metal Archives mistake? I have the self-titled that was re-released as Metamorphosis, if that's what you're thinking of.

Now that I look at track two's title, I question if this is legit. Haha.

EDIT: Heavy Harmonies shows this as 9-track release:

1. Intro
2. To Live Forever
3. The Truth
4. Give Love A Chance
5. I Need You
6. Wonderland
7. Futures Gone Away
8. Struggle To Survive
9. For The Rest Of Our Lives

The usual suspects, plus Luis A. Ortiz on vocals and another guy named Sean Kruithoff on guitar. If this is the same Zero Hour, I take it you guys were a bit different back then?

Well I wouldn't trust Metal Archives too much, the current Zero Hour picture isn't them. Haha.
Oh, Metal Archives is full of nonsense. Their problem is that they have this point system that sets what people can and can't edit. I try to update stuff when I see something missing, but that gets me like a point. I just don't care about that site enough to make it to 500. Well, I might make it there by 2018.

It's unfortunate that ignorant turds uploading a bunch of incorrect info are those that get declared a "Metal God," or whatever. :lol:

Well theres copies floating in places I gather. There was our old singer selling them on Ebay and people were buying them for over $30.00. That made me sick to my stomach because to me the material isn't strong and wouldn't want to see them pay that or have this CD for that matter lol.

METAL!!!

Jasun

P.S. To say how many copies are there is hard to say. Probably like 400 Copies.