Zurich yesterday

spacebeer said:
AFter reading that "review" I wonder if this guy even actually was there or just felt the need to say something negative.....

his (if you want to call it so) review just shows that he wasn't there.

Arg_Hamster said:
I´m glad I´ve been here long enough to not be labeled "troublemaker" or "hater" when I question things or speak my mind. Or...

On the other hand I don´t like bitching just for the sake of bitching.

That sounds kinda creepy!

Hehe I know :Smug: It's hard not to be a 'Thrax stalker..

But I think you get the picture; it's not exactly what you consider a "handshake", because there's no time for that when you're playing guitar to 400 people, but it was some kind of quick hand-to-hand contact.
Actually, it might be relevant to say at this point that Joey is one "funny" bastard - first he stretched out his hand, then as I was going to give him "five", he pulled it back and sneered at me. He was decent enough to stretch his arm out again though.:kickass:

"Actually, it might be relevant to say at this point that Joey is one "funny" bastard - first he stretched out his hand, then as I was going to give him "five", he pulled it back and sneered at me. He was decent enough to stretch his arm out again though."
You both are funny bastards.

"AFter reading that "review" I wonder if this guy even actually was there or just felt the need to say something negative..... "
Everything is possible,but can you tell me why'd somebody do that? Wasting his(her) time like that? It's even worse than hating jazz and seeing a "jazz combo" play...

Seriously... there are a lot of people on this forum that post their thoughts about the shows they went to. I don't remember any Bush supporters trashing someone for posting a good reunion tour review or Saying shit like:
"Your post is nothing but Pro-Joey bullshit, you'd say the show was awesome no matter how shitty it was"
That's what I hate, there are some people here that act like they are purists for being fans of the "Joey" line up, and Bush fans are "Troublemakers" for not being happy about the dismantling of one of their favourite bands.
This is an Anthrax Forum right; Bush was in the band for 13 fucking years. I think if someone has something to say about the band they should put it here. People here won’t just erase John Bush from their memories the way they seem to have done on the Anthrax website.

DumbAss said:
Seriously... there are a lot of people on this forum that post their thoughts about the shows they went to. I don't remember any Bush supporters trashing someone for posting a good reunion tour review or Saying shit like:
"Your post is nothing but Pro-Joey bullshit, you'd say the show was awesome no matter how shitty it was"
That's what I hate, there are some people here that act like they are purists for being fans of the "Joey" line up, and Bush fans are "Troublemakers" for not being happy about the dismantling of one of their favourite bands.
This is an Anthrax Forum right; Bush was in the band for 13 fucking years. I think if someone has something to say about the band they should put it here. People here won’t just erase John Bush from their memories the way they seem to have done on the Anthrax website.
exactly.
I saw them play twice on Gigantour, and I thought they did pretty well, but didn't feel the same energy from a Bush era performance. My opinion. I just can't get through Alive 2, everytime I try I keep putting MOMD back in.
I still put stickers to support the band on my truck though. Oh yeah, put 2 on each side now. and truck is clean so you can see them well now.

Rattlehed said:
Hehe I know :Smug: It's hard not to be a 'Thrax stalker..

But I think you get the picture; it's not exactly what you consider a "handshake", because there's no time for that when you're playing guitar to 400 people, but it was some kind of quick hand-to-hand contact.
Actually, it might be relevant to say at this point that Joey is one "funny" bastard - first he stretched out his hand, then as I was going to give him "five", he pulled it back and sneered at me. He was decent enough to stretch his arm out again though.:kickass:

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I stole that comment for my sig! Thanks!

DumbAss said:

i prefer the Reunion-Line Up just because i like the old material much more than the Bush-era stuff. but i own every cd they recorded with John Bush, i have the MOMD dvd and i have seen them 3 times live with John Bush. "Sound Of White Noise" is one of Anthrax's best records but it's the only Bush-era record i love as much as the 80's stuff. i became an Anthrax-fan through SOWN but i couldn't get into any record after it. nowadays i think that Stomp 442 is a good album and there are some songs on WCFYA that i love but i could never get into Vol. 8. i stayed an Anthrax-fan the whole time John was in the band. i never bitched about the musical direction they took in the Bush-era. it just wasn't the Anthrax-sound i wanted to hear. i enjoyed 3 Reunion-shows and i can't wait for the next record. i don't think that this lineup will be together for a long time. they will record a record together, play some shows and then they will change back to Bushthrax and record the follow-up to WCFYA.

my post is no Pro-Joey bullshit, the shows i've seen were awesome.

Thrashard said:
i prefer the Reunion-Line Up just because i like the old material much more than the Bush-era stuff. but i own every cd they recorded with John Bush, i have the MOMD dvd and i have seen them 3 times live with John Bush. "Sound Of White Noise" is one of Anthrax's best records but it's the only Bush-era record i love as much as the 80's stuff. i became an Anthrax-fan through SOWN but i couldn't get into any record after it. nowadays i think that Stomp 442 is a good album and there are some songs on WCFYA that i love but i could never get into Vol. 8. i stayed an Anthrax-fan the whole time John was in the band. i never bitched about the musical direction they took in the Bush-era. it just wasn't the Anthrax-sound i wanted to hear. i enjoyed 3 Reunion-shows and i can't wait for the next record. i don't think that this lineup will be together for a long time. they will record a record together, play some shows and then they will change back to Bushthrax and record the follow-up to WCFYA.

Couldnt have put it better - My thoughts exactly :headbang:

Arg_Hamster said:
Yeah, I know what you mean.

I stole that comment for my sig! Thanks!

Haha, no problem.
I bet the boys will be freaked out when they read it..
(..if they read it. Does anyone else from the band besides Scott post on these forums?)
:headbang:

spacebeer said:
LOL another disgruntled Bush fan! If they were really that bad you saw a totally different band I did two times earlier this tour!
Hey Spacey, everybody have to love every single show or move that this band make? If not, you came with your constant LOL LOL LOL and say that is a frustrated Bush fans???
This guy state is opinion, he's not an anti-Belladonna.
This board is now a place where you can't say what you think without having a Spacebeer guy responding with is famous multiple LOL.
Poor stepford fan. You're so pathetic! :puke:

Thrashard said:

Good quote Thrashard, i always enjoy reading your coments, even if i'm not always agreed with you and we're not on the same point regardind the reunion, you're always a Class-act person and realy open minded.
You should give Spacebeer some lesson. :headbang:

Arg_Hamster said:
I´m glad I´ve been here long enough to not be labeled "troublemaker" or "hater" when I question things or speak my mind. Or...

On the other hand I don´t like bitching just for the sake of bitching.

That sounds kinda creepy!

Fekn Julio hater... you don't like la Spaniol then don't listen to the Latino Lip Machine :loco:

Matt Bello said:
Good quote Thrashard, i always enjoy reading your coments, even if i'm not always agreed with you and we're not on the same point regardind the reunion, you're always a Class-act person and realy open minded.
You should give Spacebeer some lesson. :headbang:

LOL talking about the pot and the kettle.....

Can't seem to be able to upload any pics or the vid...

Is posting attachments not allowed on this forum?

Thanks anyone for clearing that up.