A Natural Disaster, the best since Eternity

I'm fed up with ppl critizising this album, this is the best since Eternity and it keeps Anathema's essece,I'm feed up with ppl taunting Danny, he's Anathema's identity and he plays and sings what he wants, i'm fed up with posers and neo-fans, they don't have the fucking Idea about Anathema. A Natural disaster is a true Anathema's album

Actually, there were three albums released after "Eternity" that were all much better than it... and "A Natural Disaster" is the worst Anathema album ever.

This album may very well be the best Anathema album after Judgement for me. I don't know if it will beat Judgement in the long run or not.

a4 ffs! :(
i wonder why people are not liking liking this album like. i mean its nearly perfect :guh:

Mariner said:
a4 ffs! :(
i wonder why people are not liking liking this album like. i mean its nearly perfect :guh:

did you change your mind? you said you like 'judgement' the best before :tickled:

abr.jpg

Why always having to make rankings, with a "first", a "second", a "third" etc... ?

I put all the albums of Anathema since Eternity on the same level :D

The thing is that if you like Eternity you will most probably like AND just as much. People who are more in Alt4 will probably just find the album not so good. That's what I see from most of my friends, that is..........

I strongly disagree with people who said that "and" is a bad album. I think that it is a bit different in some parts from their previous releases but it is still anathema. On the other hand I also think that it is worse than "afdte" (their best album for me).
The things that I dont like in "and" is the effects that used in songs like closer (I think that they destroy the song) and the voice of danny in the song electricity.

Feanor IV said:
The thing is that if you like Eternity you will most probably like AND just as much. People who are more in Alt4 will probably just find the album not so good. That's what I see from most of my friends, that is..........
whats the link with Eternity and AND? I dont see it like

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
did you change your mind? you said you like 'judgement' the best before :tickled:
i did... its just maths. what are the weak points of both albums and when you compare them judgement gets more and bigger negative points :eek:

eh sorry for changing me mind like :)