the natural disaster

pagan2002

danny cavanagh
Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
the antimatter tour was a wonderful experience, thanks to all the great people who came along, the new friends i have made and the sheer brilliance of the songs!! i loved it and will never forget it.

anathema are coming around soon and there is a new album (or 2) being written. a few titles include 'the natural disaster' 'closer' 'childhood dream' and 'harmonium'
some concerts too...here are the confirmed dates so far...

fri 29th november----mean fiddler---london
weds 11th december----boule noire----paris
thurs 12th december----tivoli---utrecht
fri 13th december----biebob----vosselar belgium
sat 14th december-----lucky-----reisen
sun 15th december----o13 -------tilburg(afternoon show)

theres some good music in the pipeline and i hope it all works out!

hail dunc,mick,mehdi,laurie-anne,dwra,giorgos,alexandra,sophia,vera,luc,heiko,mariner,shelley,rose,franciose,and everyone else...you have all been great in your own way!!
see you soon!
:headbang:

Danny, thanks for this thread... I may not visit the concerts (coz live too far from the places you visit - bulgaria), but surely will expect the new album and hopefully the tour will be succesful and will bring back the true spirit of Anathema!!

Originally posted by pagan2002

weds 11th december----boule noire----paris

Already bought the ticket for this one :) But why such a small and weird venue mister the promotor ?? :yow:
The only positive aspect is that we'll all be very close to each other, people expect to receive Vinnie's spittle on you face as he sings :lol:
But don't expect a gound sound I'm afraid :( Hope the atmosphere will make it another unforgettable moment :)

yeah me and mark are gonna work out a way to keep the forum open. i like the new colours too. :D

Oopsie! Talk with Mega to 'bout this one.... I thought everything is (should be, i dunno for sure) in order for the forum at doom-metal...

Originally posted by Mariner
Oopsie! Talk with Mega to 'bout this one.... I thought everything is (should be, i dunno for sure) in order for the forum at doom-metal...
yeah, I'm surprised too... maybe some ppl won't be happy?

yeah me and mark are gonna work out a way to keep the forum open. i like the new colours too. :D

bwah, it's so standard spooky (black with white letters and red for links and stuff)

it would be nicer having the same red as background with black letters... :)
and then with yellow dots and green lines and white shadows :) :) :)

I shure hope you can work something out cause this forum is really great (aspecially with these new colours) and I would't like to go some place else

I look forward to seeyou at the Biebob again (third time at that venue, nineth time altogether) and to the next cd. I'm very impatient...:D

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Already bought the ticket for this one :) But why such a small and weird venue mister the promotor ?? :yow:
The only positive aspect is that we'll all be very close to each other, people expect to receive Vinnie's spittle on you face as he sings :lol:
But don't expect a gound sound I'm afraid :( Hope the atmosphere will make it another unforgettable moment :)

i've been there for a HIM gig [i know i know], and actually the sound was pretty okay, and i was really pleased with that venue. i think it might be a very good night actually, i love this place. i think it depends on the band's sound engineer :rolleyes:

j'espere que l'autre pute de batteur lit pas ce forum :lol:

Originally posted by moody
viens on l'savate! :mad:

Nixamer on le marave et apres on le bouillave :lol:
le petit salo ... je t pas dit mais il nous a fait un gosse dans le dos ... je m'étendrais pas ici mais je te raconterai sur sikou ...

Originally posted by cedarbreed

i've been there for an apocalyptica gig, and i prefer la boule noire to l'élysée montmartre. we're very close to the band, and there's not the f***in' "police order" (not sure for this words) to hang around :mad: