the natural disaster

Cheers Danny. I wish I liked it here that much. It's ok I guess but some things piss ypou off alot in this place...

Originally posted by sol83
Cheers Danny. I wish I liked it here that much. It's ok I guess but some things piss ypou off alot in this place...

Yes, there are not much shitty places in the world, that's why I'm visiting Greece :D

Originally posted by the_good_son141
the next step is to buy yourself a house on a holiday resort like roger waters' done.
and the fans here usually go nuts cos we dont see favourite bands too often!

THen you can spend the rest of your life with things you like doing the most!! Giving autographs and letting people take pics of you ;) :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Mariner
Yes, there are not much shitty places in the world, that's why I'm visiting Greece :D

Belgium isn't much better. I mean you people hate each other (north-south).... :rolleyes:

he forlorn, the people of wallonia are just ppl like you and me
if things get fucked up it's thepoliticians fault I think

sorry to hear your troubled
hope things will turn out right for you

dont think theres that much concrete...only inathens this is true.if you consider it,even athens and thessaloniki are surrounded by hills and woods,so its not any tragic condition.
well, polution is a problem, but comparing it to other countries...
and im working on it,cos i studyenvironmental engineering!in a few years i will make the dust disappear..:D

Yez, Athens has been said to be Europe´s most polluted city.

Anathema, come to Iceland, you have like 5 fans here *cough* :lol

(Just like the swedish band Pain of salvation who came here to play but were stopped by a local idiot)

There's not much concrete?????????????????????????????????????????????????

How much do you need?????

Anyway.... I reckon it's nice here, I just wish I could leave every 2-3 months........ But I'm always fuckin' skint.

Originally posted by sol83
Belgium isn't much better. I mean you people hate each other (north-south).... :rolleyes:

I just want to say we're not hating eachother, it's an economical problem...

@sol: didnt mean i want more concrete,just doesnt bother me cos we cant make our houses out of sand...

another good thing talking about trips in greece:when you want to climb a mountain it takes you about 2hours drive or less,the same if you want to go on a beach.so,we have everything in hand!
and perhaps it doesnt take so much money to make a small trip once in a while...:)i went to crete for anathema and spent about 150euro in total.
so dont be dissapointed!theres always a solution hanging somewhere.:p