the natural disaster

Originally posted by moody
come on, don't be so reetridder miranda :eek:

well can people just form their own opinion.
what you said shows my point exectly you dont even know me but you judge me anyway,only because my opinion.

thank you very much!!!!!!

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Pffffffffffffff that's completely not what I mean and you should know that.

why should i know that?
maybe i shouldn`t have been so blunt.
but it just makes me mad when people make a opinion about someone just because off the things they heard.
regardless off who the person is.

Originally posted by mars
Obviously I'm not the only one thinking you mean Vinny. Even If you don't, I think this is pretty bad. Think you should be aware of how people might reasonably explain your words regardless of what you intend to say, but not reacting te Leonore's question makes things pretty clear.

And Danny, if you're not reacting when Forlorn hope patheticly suggests, probably on very little evidence, Vinny is some kind of asshole I get the feeling you agree to some extent. If this is true, why are you still in one band?

Anyway, still love you all! Looking forward to the december gigs.

Listen mate, I'm not even talking about Vinny. I'm talking generally about what I've learned after 11 years of being around bands/gigs etc.. What do YOU mean when you say "I think this is pretty bad"? And youre also a bit harsh on Forlorn by calling him pathetic. I'm just talking about some things that I feel really strongly about. What is so bad about that? The reason I feel this way is because I have decent standards and that. :confused:
*baffled*

Thinking that you mean-also- Vinny, in this case is a very logical interpretation of a general remark made by you, by the way I don't think I am the only one thinking so.
Apart from this I 've got the feeling you feel underrated for what you've done for Anathema ( which implies other people are overrated, remember you saying in an interview only Danny deserves what he's got) and seen from this perspective my interpretation doesn't seem to be that silly.

To harsh on forlorn hope? He's a metal kid so I think he can handle it and I think he proved himself that his judging of Vinny is not based on too much evidence or examples. I am not making fun of that , which is very easy to do so I don't think I am to harsh, rather mellow I would say.

Cheers mate.

Thinking that you mean-also- Vinny, in this case is a very logical interpretation of a general remark made by you, by the way I don't think I am the only one thinking so.
Apart from this I 've got the feeling you feel underrated for what you've done for Anathema ( which implies other people are overrated, remember you saying in an interview only Danny deserves what he's got) and seen from this perspective my interpretation doesn't seem to be that silly.

To harsh on forlorn hope? He's a metal kid so I think he can handle it and I think he proved himself that his judging of Vinny is not based on too much evidence or examples. I am not making fun of that , which is very easy to do so I don't think I am to harsh, rather mellow I would say.

Cheers mate.

I wondered why you thought what I said was 'pretty bad'. Thats the bit I dont understand:confused:
I do think that only Danny has earned to be in the position he is in, and I am talking about having everything on a plate etc.. The others are lucky to be getting big advances and studio budgets etc.. for sure:eek:

you insinuate it could be about Vinny,Can't believe it never crossed you're mind people might explain it like this.. The bad thing or careless thing whatever you want is leaving room for interpretations which are not related to what you mean. I think in a way you are responsible for that. It's not always interesting what is said but more what isn't.

you insinuate it could be about Vinny,Can't believe it never crossed you're mind people might explain it like this.. The bad thing or careless thing whatever you want is leaving room for interpretations which are not related to what you mean. I think in a way you are responsible for that. It's not always interesting what is said but more what isn't.

If people want to see it like that then they can. My intent is good and I'm just saying 'dont arsekiss people from bands'. You're the one insinuating it could be about Vinny. I'm talking generally about how farcical I think all that shit is. I hate people in bands who think they are above 'fans'. Surely thats not a bad thing?:cry:

Well, having met all the lads in Anathema on various occasions I have to say that I don't think that this discussion really applies to them anyway, especially not the current lineups of the 2 bands. (& Shaun too, who, although not in the band anymore was never less than down to earth in a buying me beers at Rios kinda way :) )

I'd say the worst culprits for such behaviour are probably the guys from CoF (although mainly Dani, but I think he has shortarse issues) & Tiarre B, who trashed a dressing room after I told her that even the rios sound system was no excuse for her shiteness.
Nick from Paradise Lost used to be a bit of a pretentious twat too, but he's been sound in recent years.

I think the coolest & nicest guys I ever met were Devin & Gene Hoglan when they played at Rios, it was humbling to meet someone so appreciative of their fans.

met all the guys in Anathema and they've always been cool to me-if theres any band issues to deal with then let them deal with it in the confines of the band-only problem i still get is mixing Vinny and Jamie up!:lol:

Originally posted by Ivo
look man, I don't want to get into more serious discussion - and I can not agree with all of the things you said - Do you know about something that is called PROPAGANDA - it is a very bad thing indeed - and we all the balkanian countries suffer from it - we also have reasons to dislike your country - I guess you know that...but I don't want to get any deeper, coz the discussion here will become pretty historical and probably ugly (as it is now), right?

yes, i know about something called PROPAGANDA. i dont see how it is related and im sure im not propogandizing anything at all: i havent even stated where i stand politically.

yes, my country has a lot of things to be ashamed of, but who doesnt? all im trying to do is stand up for my country who gets the blame, the aspersions all the time. why is that ugly?

what a raging debate that one was! forlorn hasnt posted for a while i guess he regrets his post. dont worry mate...there's no smoke without fire.. as regards the fans/band issue,all i can say is the best time i ever had at a festival was graspop this year hanging aroung with dunc and mehdi and all the "fans" :confused: dont like that word
anyway maybe i'm the only one who posts on this forum but i can say there are others in anathema who have no rock star pretences at all, and as for vinny.. i let people make ther own mind up. he ceratinly had enough humbling experiences to teach him what it should all be about..the rest is up to him. i for one love meeting all the nice people and hate anyone looking up to me. also dont like it when they think they cant say hello as well. so everyone just relax..it'll all come out in the wash!
the antimatter gigs were the best anyway.lets do it again!:D