A Natural Disaster, the best since Eternity

no irony whatsoever. i dont particularly love opeth, and i dont like death metal vocals that much. but they are good lads and they are obviously talented. its just i suppose i like music that flows more...

sol83 said:
not shite? maybe if it was 3 minutes instead of 23. com' on raf, be a bit mean dude. just for once. :(
har har har try meditation for a bit and then listen again. except when you listen to it, dont actually listen to it.

pagan2002 said:
no irony whatsoever. i dont particularly love opeth, and i dont like death metal vocals that much. but they are good lads and they are obviously talented. its just i suppose i like music that flows more...
what did you think of their "mellow" album Damnation then?

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
In my mind, Anathema will never top Eternity and Alternative 4 (both take a place in my personal top 10 albums ever). It's not for a lack of effort on their part, I love everything they do, but it has more to do with nostalgia on my part. It has to do with my life during that time frame in which they were released. It's the same with CoF and Dusk, My Dying Bride and Like Gods of the Sun, Samael and Passage, The Gathering and Nighttime Birds, .

WHAT??? The Dreadful Hours kicks Like Gods Of The Sun's ass and How To measure a Planet pisses on Nightime Birds. Hey, seriously, TDH is the best shit MDB have ever done.

PS: hehe, don't care about my modals, i was just expressing my opinion :lol: