Zero Hour's new album, and ProgPower 7 performance

TwizstedJesus said:
I'm working on a contact list for the surrounding areas here/Cleveland,Buffalo,Pittsburgh and Erie.I'm sure more bands would be interested in coming to the area if they had accessible contact lists,and to be honest I hate having to travel long distances to get my metal fix.Anybody with contacts for metal clubs in these areas,feel free to send them to me and I'll get them onto the list.With MySpace,its much easier to build a list of friends to see who would come out to the shows,and give the bands an idea of what to expect.Metal till death!!!
Got your PM - thanks!

Evil said:
AMEN.... i'd have left too but i was up front for Thunderstone, VD, and Jorn... and could not leave..

I cant stand the dudes high end, too annoying to be used alot.
Oh the hate PMs you will be getting now. :lol:

Evil said:
AMEN.... i'd have left too but i was up front for Thunderstone, VD, and Jorn... and could not leave..

I cant stand the dudes high end, too annoying to be used alot.

I would have loved to be front and center for Zero Hour...and to read that someone who didn't even want to be there for ZH was in that space makes me sad. :erk: You really ARE evil! ;)

Maybe next year we can make rotating schedules...a buddy system so to speak. You like bands A, B and C....I like bands X, Y, and Z....time to change spots! :loco:

FataMorgana said:
I would have loved to be front and center for Zero Hour...and to read that someone who didn't even want to be there for ZH was in that space makes me sad. :erk: You really ARE evil! ;)

Maybe next year we can make rotating schedules...a buddy system so to speak. You like bands A, B and C....I like bands X, Y, and Z....time to change spots! :loco:

That is an excellent idea!! :headbang:

FataMorgana said:

I also LOVE this idea. :) I enjoy being on the floor for my favorite bands, but that makes it difficult to get a good spot for the other acts…and I would hate to save a seat that I knew I was only going to use half the time.