Zero Hour's new album, and ProgPower 7 performance

Ok, I had to sign up for this forum and do some posting! After going to ProgPower and seeing the Zero Hour performance, I just can't keep my mouth shut! I'm the crybaby that Rick mentioned above... ;) I was really looking forward to seeing Zero Hour and I really wanted to like them because Rick spoke so highly of them and is going to be doing some shows with them, but quite honestly I never expected to LOVE them. I swear it was the weirdest thing... I completely had no control of my tear ducts and I can't even explain it but when Chris opened his mouth and his beautiful voice met the music it was incredible and obviously moved me. These guys feel their music and the passion comes pouring out. That is what is all about to me. I wish I had some musical talent but since I don't I need to live through the music and ZH has taken me to another level. To top it off, when I thought it couldn't get any better... I met all these guys and they were SO friendly, genuine and gracious and humble I just couldn't believe it - just an incredible band - and I'm really not getting paid to say this! ;)

Thank you guys for sharing your talents - it was truly a pleasure and I will definitely see you at the upcoming shows - I'll be the one with the kleenex!

WOW......I want to thank Barb and Rick for sharing this on our forum. To write, create, record and perform music is what Zero Hour loves to do most. To hear our music touched you in that way make makes us feel so great in what we do. You've totally made our week and thank you everyone for all your kind words towards "Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond" and our performance at ProgPower.

Zero Hour friends and fans are the best.

Jasun/ZH

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH BOOM-SHAKALAKA!!

How do I get a CD...NOW?!?! =) I'll buy one and review. Pwease? Haha.

No worries. Glad the show went great, can't wait for the CD (you'll get that review either way)! :headbang:

I'll have to check tour dates. i may have to call out from work for a few days and disappear from my girlfriend for a night or two. I'm sure she'll understand. It's all about the music and she understands. I would have loved to have been at PPVII. I did meet the guys several PP'S ago and met Erik (his reluctant self). Jasun, Troy, and Mike were very happy to meet people. Those guys and I'm sure Chris will be too, are happy to meet and greet and interact.

Man I had a blast at ProgPower, and wanted to say very much enjoyed not just the Zero Hour performance, but also loved meeting you guys! You guys crack me up!:) Some of the most down to earth people I've ever met in the music buisness. It really made my girlfriends and my time there even more enjoyable than we would have even thought..and ProgPower is already awesome, so that means something. My girlfriend Laura and I both LOVED your performances and LOVE Salinas' voice!

We don't have much money, and had even less for the trip, but we did make sure we got your cd! Thanks for the singing too:) Some people in the fest seemed annoyed to have to take a picture and signing, which I think is kinda sad. So thank you so much for doing so..with excitement and enthusiasm that is unlike anyones I've ever met. You guys RULE!!!:)

Oh when I figure out how to reduce the size of the pic we took together, and put it in a blog on my page, I hope to be able to put that pic of you guys and myself in there because I can't fit much in the myspace pic section. I also need a little photoshop or something because something weird happened to the picture..on my face:) Then again, it might just very well be my face..:) Lol. But anyways, I look forward to being able to see you guys live again soon! Keep up the great work and keep it METAL!!

Dominick_7 said:
Thanks for the singing too:) Some people in the fest seemed annoyed to have to take a picture and signing, which I think is kinda sad.
While signatures are not my thing, I can say in the six years I've been going to ProgPower, I've run into very musicians who weren't quite cool.

Zod

><
Crap!
I missed seeing ZH on their first date in NorCal, and now theyre selling their album on their tour!

I am pre-ordering to make sure I get it as fast as possible!
GAh!

from what people have said, I am going to love the new album... Chris has been my preferred vocalist since 2000 when I first listened to Power of Omens, so I wont have to go through that "listening to it 5 times to love it" phase, which is awesome!

Can't wait to get it in my hands and start enjoying it