• Sorry, there are too many users on your account at this time.

Hmm...
Could it be that the best kept secret of IMG has been revealed by some outsiders?
Or is someone just logged in on myplay right now?
Beats me...

I just posted this int eh HELLO thread........

Hey Guys.........you know I was having the same prob with My Play yesterday.
I do have my own account at My Play and I'd be happy to make it avalible as a back up. The only thing on it really is the Rio gig (which i suppose has been up long enough, so if you want it get it quick cause I'm gonna delete it) so there's plenty of room. so feel free to upload to it. The password is the same that we use for EC's account.
the log in is: acshigh@aol.com

Use MaidenMans account Hyde.

Maidenman - I saw a drum track in your account for The Trooper!? Whats that about? More importantly, you say something before the track...and I can't for the life of me figure out what you are saying. :confused: - Yea..I know I am nosy. :D

Might wanna mail em and ask if they are filtering IPs on that account. Thats the only thing I can think of...that they are not permitting the rest of us to use your account for some reason.

WTF?!?!?

I tried from 3 different machines. I STILL can't login..but I can turn around and log into Maidenmans account with no problem from those same boxes! Oh this sucks! :mad:

Well, I'd rather not contact them because I don't want to alert them to the fact that I'm allowing multiple users to log into it. That's technically against thier rules. I'm supposed to be the only one to log into it.

I can't imagine how they could've started filtering IP addresses because most of us have a different IP every time we log into the net. Not too many people have static IPs, so filtering them would be awfully difficult, if not impossible, right?

Even though you have a different IP everytime, you are still using an IP in a given network range...or subnet. You can filter a range of IPs. Not very difficult at all. They catch YOUR IP address and subnet mask..and from there they can allow (for example) 198.162.0.* - more than likely, you will have an IP somwhere in that range...while the rest of us don't. Very rarely in network management do you filter on a lone IP. Thats too hard. Easier just to deny access to that whole subnet. That way the person has to log in from another network altogether

That does not explain Virus being able to get in though. Hmm...Maybe those of us blocked out have used it too much! ..and as a result they filtered us out! :( I dunno

This bites though. If it continues, we will have to switch over to using MaidenMans account to transfer working files.

Rabs..........When I'm warming up I'll put the headphones on and just jam. Some times I roll tape for this too just to make sure all the levels are cool. I did it a while ago and just put it up on my account for the hell of it. I also have Total Eclipse and I've got the fire...just incase:)

I think I said........."ok boys here we go, the trooper take 1". ...or something like that:)

Rabs : Adde, Maidenman and myself have always planned on re-doing The Trooper since it was Adde and myselfs first effort with IMG. So Maidenman did us a slower kick arse drum track so we could re-record the song. Unfortunatly we haven't had the time to do it. Its been on Adde and my mind probably since september last year when we all started to make better quality recordings :)