• Sorry, there are too many users on your account at this time.

I see, thanks rabs! :)

Well, now I'm having the same problem too. I tried "logging out" to see if it corrected your problems and now I can't get back in. It sounds to me like they are having some sort of trouble over at MyPlay. If they were limiting access due to us breaking the rules, I'd imagine that they would have e-mailed me and shut it down entirely. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens but in the meantime we probably should just use Maidenman's account.

Cheers!

Maidenman - You've got I've Got The Fire and Total Eclipse Drum tracks down? Gimme Gimme Gimme! :lol: :) I warm up to I've Got The Fire all the time! Having your drum track would kick a$$!

...if you don't mind that is. :D

IC I hear ya. I thought it might be something like that. I never did get around to finishing my version of The Trooper either. :cry: Oh well.

What would you say if we did a version of I've Got The Fire?
I can play that with bass quite good even if I say so myself :p

Hell yea! I can knock this one out in 3 seconds!

Ask Adde if he wants to do the other guitar. I seem to remember him saying he wanted to do this months ago. Adde?

I`m always there for ya Rabs, you know that! :) Bring it on baybee! You lay the first guitar! :) I think the tempo on Iron maiden live + one is the best for this tune, fast, punk-metal! :)

Doh..sorry I forgot the drums were already recorded, it`s the spring time with all theese girls running around making me all dizzy..sorry about the mistake:confused: :rolleyes: :)
I`m sure the track rocks man :)

I'll put it on the project worksheet. I'll give dibs to somebody else if they wanna mix it. Otherwise I'll take it.

Eddy, Do you want me to lay a rhythm track down first for you to work off of, or would you rather do it the other way around? This is your first track..so..we will go with whatever helps you get the best performance/recording.

Who gets to do the solo Adde? ;)

I could probably chip in with some vox on "I've got the fire", if you guys want me. My vocal tracks so far are nowhere near the quality Jim and 7th achieve, so I understand if you'd rather have one of them... ;)
But if noone else is up for this tune, I'd be happy to give it a shot, at least.

Cheers,
Nef

Hey kids........actually I'd love to mix this one. I'm really just waiting for the players to complete the working songs that I'm down to mix. So I've got plenty of time to do it. Plus I wana experiment with some production stuff as far my drum sound goes

these sound like songs you guys think kick ass.... trouble is ive never heard them/of them..... :cry: are they maiden tunes...??? Im assuming theyre probaly covers at that though,.....

Anyway...maybe someone can post em somewheere so i's can have a listen....... and broaden my somewhat limited horizons....... :)

Cheers lads....