Ôde to Bitchbutcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops, sorry dude :/

Well...

What the fuck, people!

I'm sure sure that Bitchbutcher (What is your real name ? I don't like to call you Bitchbutcher...) is the kind of person who like to go further, and that wquestion everythng in life. That's how she act at least, and just because she's sometimes against you and that sometimes she's harsh is her method, you paint her as a slut, and somebody who lose her time, playing with stupid sexual joke...

I still want you all to see it :)

im sorry fatty, but i dont define myself through my looks

For someone that doesn't judge themselves or others on the way they look,you keep calling people name slike fatty.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

And in dire need of a life.

Your "husband" you claim to have must not want to spend time with you very much if you're here insulting people on Valentine's day.

Although I don't blame "him"

For someone that doesn't judge themselves or others on the way they look,you keep calling people name slike fatty.

Your "husband" you claim to have must not want to spend time with you very much if you're here insulting people on Valentine's day.

yea, you're right. You're so smart. I don't value my intelligence or personality or anything. I should just check my self into the mental hospital now. :rolleyes:

OK!!!!

its her nickname. again the word sarcasm pops up. and i dont care if its valentines day, christmas day or happy easter.... there is no day for shutting up

Not that it's our business.

But it is interesting how it's Valentine's day and you claim to be married, yet you're alone on the computer acting childish.

Hm, things are starting to make sense.

Not that it's our business.

But it is interesting how it's Valentine's day and you claim to be married, yet you're alone on the computer acting childish.

Hm, things are starting to make sense.
you and the f... valentines love shit. im not one of those women who are stuck on their mans asses

You're avoiding the question/topic.

But anyways, I'm done conversing with you.

You're as dense as lead and very much a douchebag.

Plus you're loving the attention you're getting from us because your husband neglects you.

And you'll dance around that as well but we can all see plain as day that you've obviously been forgotten about on Valentine's day.

And wow, I thought the Nazi's gave Germany a bad rep...

You're avoiding the question/topic.

But anyways, I'm done conversing with you.

You're as dense as lead and very much a douchebag.

Plus you're loving the attention you're getting from us because your husband neglects you.

And you'll dance around that as well but we can all see plain as day that you've obviously been forgotten about on Valentine's day.

And wow, I thought the Nazi's gave Germany a bad rep...
germany.... nazis.....

valentines day.... for your info we dont have that here in nazi country

I never said I DIDN'T vote. I said I didn't vote for HIM. I'm glad my government tells you what kind of person i am. again, STEP OUT SIDE THE FUCKING BOX

<333
again i repeat myself... your quotes say what person you are. no one ever told me you re from the us. if you re talking about stepping outside the box, how about talking a different language than your mother language.

Status
Not open for further replies.