10 albums recommended by Mikael

Maharet said:
ROFL!! that pic is awesome! I dont know why but it just makes me laugh!
I have about 2 of those ten records...Which ones? Thats for you to think about...<_<

I love your sig. It works very well. :D

Stormbringer is an interesting choice considering its widely regarded among Deep Purple "fans" as one of their lesser albums.
I really dig Stormbringer and Burn from that Deep Purple era. Stormbringer has some great melodic rock songs. Broken Man, I think its the second track off Stormbringer, an influence for some of Damnation perhaps.

Wow, what an awful recommendation list. Especially for Mikael. The guy usually has pretty good taste, but obviously not on this list. Kent is just terrible, whiny vocals and really shitty alternative rock. Then for some reason he loves that singer from Ark, but I heard him and the guy is really a dull singer. I don't know what the hell he sees in that no-talent piece of shit. Madder Mortem is one of the worst bands I've ever heard in my life, no joke. They really suck, especially that album he recommended. Then he's got shit like Led Zeppelin where everybody's heard it before and it's so overplayed that who wants to hear that anymore?

At any rate, I'm just surprised at what a horrible recommendation list this is. Please people, I know you like to cream yourself over Mikael and anything he touches, but I'm telling you that probably 80% of what he recommended sucks.

Jerkface said:
Then for some reason he loves that singer from Ark, but I heard him and the guy is really a dull singer. I don't know what the hell he sees in that no-talent piece of shit.

Fuck you! No-talent piece of shit eh? Lande is a great singer and original. Best "metal" singers I've heard for a long time. I bet you could do better.

nevershine said:
Fuck you! No-talent piece of shit eh? Lande is a great singer and original. Best "metal" singers I've heard for a long time. I bet you could do better.

You're only saying that because Mikael said it first. Shut your fanboy mouth before more trendy crap comes out of it.

Jerkface said:
You're only saying that because Mikael said it first. Shut your fanboy mouth before more trendy crap comes out of it.

:lol: Hey Jerkface! I'm not a fanboy and that's that. I didn't even know that Mikael listened to Ark when I was freaking about Lande some time ago... I don't even know why I bother to explain this to your kind. I bet you love Limp Bizkit and new Metallica. :lol: Just kidding... But I think you're not. :wave: <-(a trendy smilie isn't it) Bye bye then...

Why must people have these high expectations on what their favorite band members listen to...I mean, its no big deal to me if Mikael listens to Kent...really....