18th May - 1st June 2009

finally-we have a trip date! nice of you to make sure you're here for my birthday:lol: for shows, i'd suggest checking Mosh King.com- there's not much scheduled at the moment, but more will show up as we get closer to those dates, and they list all the rock shows i want to see...:headbang:

Darlene - that's so nice of him!! I can't wait to meet you all!!

Jeff - I did get a date which has been batted around but nothing concrete. If it happens, fab but if not then I'm still wanting to come out and see you all. :D

Once again, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out with my plane fare. I couldn't have done it without you all!!!

Ok, it's been approved and official:

I will be off Friday May 22 through May 31. :kickass:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Paul!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!:kickass:

Drag your leaving on June 1st, I got Damge Inc. playing at the swap on June 6th.

Aww!! Nevermind, hopefully I will be able to see them play when I'm out there.

Here in the south...near NOLA, in May is:

May 21, Queensryche @ The House of Blues. (French Quarter)

May 31, Testament @ The House of Blues. (French Quarter)

My B-day: May 19. I'll be celebrating my 23rd anniversary of my 21st B-day. :lol: :kickass:

May 13, Kreator @ The Masquerade in Atlanta, GA.

Here in the south...near NOLA, in May is:

May 21, Queensryche @ The House of Blues. (French Quarter)

May 31, Testament @ The House of Blues. (French Quarter)

My B-day: May 19. I'll be celebrating my 23rd anniversary of my 21st B-day. :lol: :kickass:

May 13, Kreator @ The Masquerade in Atlanta, GA.

My birthday is May 14th! :kickass:

I will be at the Florida Music Festival from May 11th - May 19th as one of my bands is showcasing! :headbang: But after that I will come back to California and hang out with ya Jenna!
:headbang: