2 Minutes To Midnight, now with real drums and bass.

Thanks Mephisto! :) @Nuno can´t wait to hear it, just downloading.

Edit: Oh my fucking god, this is a class a producton :worship: NOW after the bass is up, it sounds a lot more like Maiden than before. FUCK YEAH! I´m excited as hell now. I love the percussive sound of the bass!:)

@nuno, what type effect chain you used for the vocals?

You have to ask that to Felix. I only did some eq to fit the vocals a little better but Felix sent me the file already compressed with reverb/delay. Only he knows what´s was the chain used.

Thanks Mephisto! :) @Nuno can´t wait to hear it, just downloading.

Edit: Oh my fucking god, this is a class a producton :worship: NOW after the bass is up, it sounds a lot more like Maiden than before. FUCK YEAH! I´m excited as hell now. I love the percussive sound of the bass!:)

Thanks a lot dude:worship:

@Emdprodukt, ich danke dir!

@Mephisto, the most important recording element was the microphone. It sounded even good without vst chain.

It´s a Neumann TLM103. Additional to that I use a bit eq, compression & reverb (only to adapt it a bit more) and for the delay effects I´ve used aaahh fuck I can´t remember the name, but I love this effect. It mixes delay with smooth modulation. My secret weapon.I let you know as soon I know the name again.