20% to 40% of Brits support the war in Iraq

Who are these people? Do you know anyone who supports the war? Even in places like France or Germany something like 10-15% support it--- who ARE these people, and have you met any of them?

Granted, most of youse who post here, especially on the Continent, would oppose the war even if it WERE justified, seeing as the Big Bad Ol' USA is involved, and it is trendy amongst young brats to hate anything and everything that comes outta that country.

I am against the war (but not opposed to 'all' war, not being a pacifist), but I base my opinion on as much fact as I'm able to gather--- not on a trendy, beret-wearing brat-movement.

most interesting fact is that so few do support it but blair is still commited to it, and theres not much public unease about that. if a lot of brit troops start coming home in body bags things might get a bit more interesting for phony tony

Even in places like France or Germany something like 10-15% support it [...] I base my opinion on as much fact as I'm able to gather--- not on a trendy, beret-wearing brat-movement
Nice try to liven things up. Not really subtle, but nice anyway.

its correct though, if america went to war in the arctic to rescue santa from crack fiend eskimo kidnappers thered be uproar in europe still. Probably cos the germans and french had been selling them weapons just like they did with saddam. though so did the yanks and brits

Yeah it's kind of ironic that a country which is quite responsible for two wars strives to become the pacifists' advocate. Ah I'm anticipating smart arse answers like "this is called learning from the past". Not from you, mind you.

you lot helped start the fcuking balkans off again when yis unilaterally recognised your old buddies in croatia so dont give me that pacifist bollox

Aww, c'mon, tossing 6 million Jews in th' ovens and the rest of the population standing by and either watching or joining in was just a fluke. They didn't really mean it. :tickled:
They're a peace-loving, open-minded, well-adjusted people. Honest.

hitler.jpg

Moustache-Man is pointing to me gram in that old warehouse. The caption should read: "Chuck that hag in the cooker cos her deaf-aid interfered with Radio SS's encore broadcast of "Today's Hitler Youth--Not Such A Bad Bunch Of Kids".

Too drunk to read this through, but old thought here, what's the alternative now? Pull out and let the poor suckers handle the mess we've left on their own?

Victor Meldrew said:
Aww, c'mon, tossing 6 million Jews in th' ovens and the rest of the population standing by and either watching or joining in was just a fluke. They didn't really mean it. :tickled:
They're a peace-loving, open-minded, well-adjusted people. Honest.

well that was nearly 60 years ago so i dont think my dying groom or any of his mates were involved in WW2 so why are you giving him shit? snow2fall however was deffo involved in that in a way or another, its a certain thing.

It's Mother Earth and Father Sea that're destroying people, not the USA.

God have mercy on our souls and bless the Carpathian Basin.

horrible what's happening in south east asia!
the power of nature...
thank god (or whoever) i live in this tiny boring ugly country

I hope I can meet you there next year :) I've been invited to the Netherlands again, I think I should really go in 2005, I'm curious too. I've heard men don't acknowledge women's femininity in the same way there as in Hungary, hahahha.

I just need more money, ermmm.

there's some proper cunts in this country, i'm glad i'm not one of them, some of the people i see here almost make me wish some kind of revenge on us from the Arab world, or anyone else who fancies a go, but then again there are a few decent people too.