2000 Decibel 2004

Gaunerin said:
I'm not entirely sure if I understand what you are thinking of now
confused-smiley-013.gif
but anyway.....

Anyone knows if there are more bands to be confirmed for 2000 Decibel? There shouldn't be many left (except a replacement for The Crown maybe).
And it seems we're going to be a few more UM'ers this time around? I should try to get in touch with Blue Jesus to see if he's coming again as well.
Theres just one band left now! Wonder what is:confused: :confused: :confused:

I' am very jealous of all you in Europe, you see everything I dream of. It's quite sad actually how bad I want to travel (not untill next year) there. But that's why I became a travel agent so I can travel for basically free. Then I will see Vintersorg and the rest of my endless list.

Gaunerin said:
It's Dark Tranquillity!
Nice :) they had booked soilwork, but they canceld. Good, cause, DT is 1000 times better. I saw they put up a Running Order too. Vintersorg getting (maybe?) best spot 21:45-22:45, 60minuts this time!!! But it´s Vintersorg we talking about so im sure he make it 65 as usual :D

svältvinter said:
Nice :) they had booked soilwork, but they canceld. Good, cause, DT is 1000 times better.
Amen to that. :)

svältvinter said:
I saw they put up a Running Order too. Vintersorg getting (maybe?) best spot 21:45-22:45, 60minuts this time!!! But it´s Vintersorg we talking about so im sure he make it 65 as usual :D
No idea if that's the best spot but a good one it is. But they're supposed to play the "scen heavy", wtf? "scen metal" is much better imo. Or am I mixing up the stage names now? I thought the metal stage was that more like open-air kind of thing with the seats?
And did V play longer than they were expected last year? :confused: I can't remember, I'm getting old.
And where were you when we had our infamous forum meeting last year, haha.

Gaunerin said:
Amen to that. :)

No idea if that's the best spot but a good one it is. But they're supposed to play the "scen heavy", wtf? "scen metal" is much better imo. Or am I mixing up the stage names now? I thought the metal stage was that more like open-air kind of thing with the seats?
And did V play longer than they were expected last year? :confused: I can't remember, I'm getting old.
And where were you when we had our infamous forum meeting last year, haha.
Scen heavy is the one with seats and scen Metal is the "Dancetrack". As always Vintersorg droove over his time :hotjump: The crewguy came out on stage telling him his time was out, and when Mr.V told the crowd he wheren´t allowed to play "Till Fjälls" the crewguy looked pissed and probably said someting like: play the fucking song then
Hehe....i was probably looking at Diabolical when u had your "infamous meeting" :D

Ok, I got the stage names wrong then.
I guess the crewguy would have had some serious problem if he had not allowed to play them "Till Fjälls". This would have caused some revolt among the crowd I reckon :D

And I was watching Diabolical myself :p But the meeting didn't quite work out the way it was planned anyway. Maybe this time. It seems we'll be a few more ppl this year too.

Hebbe, are you coming again btw? You were not sure some time ago I think.

Gaunerin said:
Ok, I got the stage names wrong then.
I guess the crewguy would have had some serious problem if he had not allowed to play them "Till Fjälls". This would have caused some revolt among the crowd I reckon :D

And I was watching Diabolical myself :p But the meeting didn't quite work out the way it was planned anyway. Maybe this time. It seems we'll be a few more ppl this year too.

Hebbe, are you coming again btw? You were not sure some time ago I think.
Hehe, our "meeting" was a blast I think. The only thing I know is that I had way too many beers... Not sure if I will show up this year yet. I've decided to do something with my life nowadays, so there's a possibility I will have way too much to do in school. But I'm not really sure yet... It would be nice to Månegarm as well...

I will attend to this festivity. I will most certainly be drunk and happy. Follow my example Hebbe, because I, too, have a plan to get my life in order, and I am on a good way. Everyone needs a brake tho ;o)

Togheter we all will rule the little shithole of a town called Bengtsfors!

-Andreas (the voice from the past, with tidings of the future)

Well, actually, this is the first time I have checked UM since february, since I have unplugged my modem, and placed a strict *nothing but work on the internet* rule on my shoulders during school. I have therfore not had the pleasure to read about the coming event in the dark forests of Dalsland since, well, I guess I haven´t read about it since last year :eek:). When I saw this thread I felt the urge to inform you all of the horror you will encounter in a month and a half :D . Namely ME, and me beers.

And yeah, it´s easter time, so the metalbunny had a duty to attend to, therefore my sudden arrival, or something...*lol*

I hope I will have the hounors to exchange a few cheers with you all this time, herr Hedlund included, and I plan to be in good shape, i.e no drinking the month before or something like that.

´till then

-Andreas ( trying to get rid of the bunny costume, but the blue leather is stucked to my body with sweat GODDAMNIT! )

Phyros said:
Well, actually, this is the first time I have checked UM since february, since I have unplugged my modem, and placed a strict *nothing but work on the internet* rule on my shoulders during school. I have therfore not had the pleasure to read about the coming event in the dark forests of Dalsland since, well, I guess I haven´t read about it since last year :eek:). When I saw this thread I felt the urge to inform you all of the horror you will encounter in a month and a half :D . Namely ME, and me beers.

And yeah, it´s easter time, so the metalbunny had a duty to attend to, therefore my sudden arrival, or something...*lol*

I hope I will have the hounors to exchange a few cheers with you all this time, herr Hedlund included, and I plan to be in good shape, i.e no drinking the month before or something like that.

´till then

-Andreas ( trying to get rid of the bunny costume, but the blue leather is stucked to my body with sweat GODDAMNIT! )
Nice to see you again!
I know that I'm free on this very day, but I'm having trouble getting there (as last year)... So I guess I'll see...
Oh and by the way, this time I have grown a majestic beard :D

Draugen said:
Nice to see you again!
I know that I'm free on this very day, but I'm having trouble getting there (as last year)... So I guess I'll see...
Hm, what exactly was the trouble? You don't have to tell me it sucks big time to get there and back by train and bus though (- done that and I can tell you the worst thing was having to spend hours in Åmål (Fucking Åmål :D ) waiting for a train - not kidding, hehe). So this year I'll have the luxury of a hired car :headbang:

Gaunerin said:
Hm, what exactly was the trouble? You don't have to tell me it sucks big time to get there and back by train and bus though (- done that and I can tell you the worst thing was having to spend hours in Åmål (Fucking Åmål :D ) waiting for a train - not kidding, hehe). So this year I'll have the luxury of a hired car :headbang:
Well, I suppose it takes a while longer for you to get there... :D
But I live in the south of Sweden, with lots of fucking bus-changes and stuff. Last year, we had to get to Gothenburg one day ahead, and find a place to sleep, before going onto the festivalbus the day after...
I am currently "negotiating" with a guy that has a car. So I'll see...

BTW, I just got the new TFB-Vintersorg-hooded shirt yesterday. Large, warm and cozy...

oh yeah, I now remember you went to Göteborg first. Maybe that blue easter bunny could help you out there if it became necessary... ;)

and congrats on the shirt :D I first thought I had enough shirts in general and enough V-shirts in particular but ended up ordering a TFB longsleeve :) The album is too good to not have a matching shirt, hehe.

Draugen said:
BTW, I just got the new TFB-Vintersorg-hooded shirt yesterday. Large, warm and cozy...
Where did u find a TFBhood? I thought that one was only made as a stupid hoodless kapenzulliluppi!!!!

Vintersorg needs to do a god dam(n) show up in the north, say Umeå, Skellefteå, Piteå, Luleå, ANYWHERE up here! Just somewhere I can sdfgsdf get to, dammit...support your local area dude! Do a show for the north! A show for us in the bush, a show for the northern brethren! Dont become a "dansk" as you so delicatly put it, stay Lapp!