2007 Fall US Tour Dates

And I was just thinking "hrm...why haven't that many peoples posted on this yet."

But if it was an April fools joke, it was done a few hours before April first....doesn't count :p

Hmm...and I was just thinking "hrm...why haven't that many peoples posted on this yet."

But if it was an April fools joke, it was done a few hours before April first....doesn't count :p

I know. Thats the worst part. Will is going to lose so many points over this.

He sets something up every year. If you were here far back enough, you'd know that.

I've been here a while, but I've missed these April fools pranks.
I was probably away at school.

Damn, you're sorta in my old stomping grounds. Crazy shit. I'm originally from Lake County.
Anyway, I'll try to hit up both. I'm more familiar with SF, but Portland would be an easier drive, honestly. Until I actually GOT to Portland anyway.
That city has to be 3x worse than SF. Maybe I'm just more familiar with the bay, who knows.
I'll try to get off of work for both. That'd be awesome.
Actually Im in arcata right now. My womang and I live here, well I kinda live in both places.

Will, If this is an april fools joke.
Then, you'll suffer lesa's wrath. Thats no joke. she might fly all the way over to the east coast and sodomize you with a broken bottle (that'll be the least she might do). As for me, I'll just kill everyone you've ever loved. No biggie. :)

Damn it... I practically creamed myself when I read that Nevermore was coming to Toronto...

I fucking hate April Fools.

awesome bill there. Behemoth + Nevermore = amazing tour.

what is the release date on that DVD? anxious to pick that up.

You did this last year, and I was actually expecting to find this post. Yay.

However that would be a cool lineup. Warrel should get Kevin's band to play a tour with 'em. THAT would fucking rock.