2007 nabbers.

Well...its a cob forum, of course people will come here highly enthusiastic about telling people they are cob fans.

2006 was worse here actually. 2006 was:
"omg go spam in otehr forums you arn't COOL ENOUGH to post here yet!"
"Yeah LOSER! You cant make a thread unless you have 50 posts!!!!"

The reason there are so many "gay threads" on the front page, is because everyone here seems to want to come in and say how they dissaprove, which bumps the thread to the top of the list. If you are sick of people making lame threads stop posting in them.

05 was full of trolls, 06 the troll count went down and more cool people started joining, and now in 07 most of the people dont have a clue how forums work and just start making threads about everything.
I think late 05 (when i joined) and early 06 was good, cuz the number of trols, noobs and cool people was balanced.

I haven't made a thread yet. I'm far too scared of it being pointless. So I just post pointless things in other threads stating my opinion. Does that make me lametarded?

cobot is pointless... just post something that will people will actually laugh

oh no thats bad :erk: Im almost sure i dont belong to the 25% coz it seems like ive pissed a couple of ppl off :D First thing i did was put the Jackson RR24 Thread in wrong spot (shoud be in off topic) :erk: really didnt mean that :lol: Well i just gotta try and learn from mistakes:lol:

oh no thats bad :erk: Im almost sure i dont belong to the 25% coz it seems like ive pissed a couple of ppl off :D First thing i did was put the Jackson RR24 Thread in wrong spot (shoud be in off topic) :erk: really didnt mean that :lol: Well i just gotta try and learn from mistakes:lol:

Yeah about having a go at you, sorry I was in a bad mood that day. But yeah you'll learn from your mistakes.