Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Just got home, itz 4am here. Feeling farely drunk even though I lost the last of my bourbon. Happy new year/decade, love you guysd, etc. etc. Not really much to say, I need a shower and a sleep asap.

its 8pm here, starting off with whisky the green label shit and then clubbin after 12-till morning...cheers to all the sneapsters and a great new year !!!

So... in 2012... when the world's coming to its end... does that mean that the Kiwis and Aussies are the first to go down? ;)

1 PM here and doing nothing but blasting beers and mountain dews while playing MW2 for this new years.

Completely opposite of last year's 90-person underground kegger.

Fuck.

happy new years everyone! (1.46am here since everone's posting times :p )
best of luck to all in all their endeavors..

Beer, smokes, and Baileys in coffee for breakfast here. 3:30pm here now, waiting to go out and party, drinkin some bud and watching Pantera home videos. THREE!
Everyone have a great new year!

Nearly 10am on January 1st here. My neck is sore from headbanging at our gig last night (and headbanging for the other bands) and I'm in a terrible mood because our drummer fucking sucks and we have to find someone else.

Was still a good night though.

Yeah, 00:49 in 2010 here. Wish all a great year 2010. May your strings never break and always stay in tune.

Shogger

Happy New Years!

Im sober now.. time is 02:30 here in Sweden.
A calm night with my brothers, cousins and parents.

.. good part is that i have enough booze left to stay drunk for 2 days straight, so dont take my posts all to serious in the next few days guys! :D

It's 02:07 here, and I'm blasting sunn o))) and it's fucking awesome. So hammered and so happy despite failure to get poontang :lol:

Although I can type coherently. I win.

Joe