2011 Releases

Finally Turisas is coming out with Stand Up and Fight...I'm curious to see how its going to sound, I love the cover art though. They have a really good presale offer thats got a shirt and poster with cd for only $19..pretty damn cheap! heres linkage in case any one else wants to check it out!
http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Turisa...ht-_CD_+_Shirt_+_Poster_-PRE-ORDER-/PKG000603
march 8 seems so far away though!

Yeah, it's a nice deal, but not availiable for Europeans. At least not yet... :erk:

Back on topic: Suidakra - Book of Dowth

hardly can't wait for:

Vintersorg - Jordpuls
Opeth
ICS Vortex - Storm Seeker
Moonsorrow - Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa
Yggdrasil - Irrbloss

very interested in:

Lamented Souls - Echelons Of Decay (?)
Fen - Epoch

curious about:

Primordial - Redemption At The Puritan's Hand
Burzum - Fallen
Empyrium
Woods Of Ypres - Woods 5
Voluspaa
Myrkgrav
Ulver - Critical Geography, although not holding my breath after having heard the preview song :bah:

also hoping for:

ARCTURUS !!! ♥:worship:
any other mr.V release
Age of Silence
Sear Bliss
Dordeduh

and surely forgetting a lot of other things...

Got this in my mail today:

[FONT=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif,sans][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EINHEIT PRODUKTIONEN HOT NEWS – February 2011
After the successful longplayer „Warlord“ of ANDRAS (live 2011 at METALFEST, ROCK FOR ROOTS, FIMBUL- & BLACK TROLL festivals), things became a bit silent at the headquarter of EINHEIT PRODUKTIONEN. But this means not all all a slowdown & effortlessness. Straight the opposite is the case: EINHEIT PRODUKTIONEN got in touch with interesting artists, but without any pressure to them, because true art has to unfold!
To shorten the holding time, at the end of April 2011 a Split 7“EP will be released, strictly limited to 500 copies!
Participators are the both Norwegian bands MYRKGRAV (Folk Metal, magnificent debut album released through Det Germanske Folket) & VOLUSPAA (Viking Metal, current album "Asa" released through www.aurora-australis.com.au).
Both acts deliver unreleased studio material. VOLUSPAA will play an exclusive show at the 17th of Sept. at www.fimbul-festival.de in Fürth.
Collectors to push ahead!
[/FONT][/FONT]

Oh. Mein. Cthulhu. New.

Amorphis.

Oh. Oh. Oh.

http://amorphis.net/

Called "The Beginning of Times".

This, without doubt, has to be the best year in metal like in, forever. I can't think a year in which there've been so many major releases of bands that I like. What's next, new Threshold and Dark Tranquillity albums? :p
How come no one posted this before? Ohhhh I loooooove Amorphis, they're one of those bands that never disappoint me.

Oh. Mein. Cthulhu. New.

Amorphis.

Oh. Oh. Oh.

http://amorphis.net/

Called "The Beginning of Times".

This, without doubt, has to be the best year in metal like in, forever. I can't think a year in which there've been so many major releases of bands that I like. What's next, new Threshold and Dark Tranquillity albums? :p
How come no one posted this before? Ohhhh I loooooove Amorphis, they're one of those bands that never disappoint me.

Yeah, new Amorphis is not as immediate as their last one. Also, new Rhapsody and Symphony X on the SAME DAY.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NEW FALCONER ALBUM! ALL IN SWEDISH!!! I'M DYING!!!

"Armod" tracklist:

01. Svarta Änkan
02. Dimmornas Drottning
03. Griftefrid
04. O, Tysta Ensamhet
05. Vid Rosornas Grav
06. Grimborg
07. Herr Peder Och Hans Syster
08. Eklundapolskan
09. Grimasch Om Morgonen
10. Fru Silfver
11. Gammal Fäbodpsalm